Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best roleplay here.

+3
Krath
Akiane
Darkmico
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Noticing that the felt around me has buttons on the walls. I begin to click several rapidly, waiting for results.

27The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Akiane wrote:Noticing that the felt around me has buttons on the walls. I begin to click several rapidly, waiting for results.

Not those kinds of buttons you silly cootle.

WARNING-You've got one more action before you start suffocating.

28The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

I take the box labeled Roy-2 and take out all the items, placing them on the table my coffin once was in. I shudder at this thought, and hear a scream from another coffin. I rush towards said coffin and attempt to unbutton the person free.

http://Tits.com

29The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Krath wrote:I take the box labeled Roy-2 and take out all the items, placing them on the table my coffin once was in. I shudder at this thought, and hear a scream from another coffin. I rush towards said coffin and attempt to unbutton the person free.

The coffin has a latch. The latch has a padlock. If you wanna save this whatever it is inside you better be lookin for somethin to break that lock fast. Screaming in a box doesn't lend itself well to oxygen-ing.

30The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Looking over my options, kicking and screaming as once was. I can't help but continue to feel around. Suffocation imminent but survival instinct.

31The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Akiane wrote:Looking over my options, kicking and screaming as once was. I can't help but continue to feel around. Suffocation imminent but survival instinct.

You can't find anything but you hear somebody beating on the box. You're out of oxygen.
You can attempt to hone your willpower and wait patiently to die.
Or you can struggle as if your life depended on it in hopes you'll best this entrapment.

Warningupdate- You have about two turns until you die.

32The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

"Try to keep the air in! I'll get you out!"
I rush back to the tools and try looking for something that could break the padlock.

33The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Krath wrote:"Try to keep the air in! I'll get you out!"
I rush back to the tools and try looking for something that could break the padlock.

The piles of things seem to consist of papers, trinkets, baubles, and other worthless thingies.

The things you find that may be useful are a crutch leaning against the wall, a rubber hammer in one of the piles, and a metal steak that is lying on one of the shelves.

Mental imprint: The idea that there is something in your pile of things on the table that doesn't belong to you crosses the back of your mind. Whatever it is though, it is not likely to be something that would aid your current objective.

34The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Hearing the voice, I attempt to keep in as most oxygen as I can. Waiting patiently but at the same time impatiently.

35The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

I attempt to pry open the coffin with the crutch.

36The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Akiane wrote:Hearing the voice, I attempt to keep in as most oxygen as I can. Waiting patiently but at the same time impatiently.

In a surprising stroke of self-control you manage to only convulse as your body screams for a breath. You sure have a lot of faith in this voice.

You'll die after one more action if you aren't careful.

37The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Krath wrote:I attempt to pry open the coffin with the crutch.

You are able to employ enough force to pry the coffin open. Though the lock still keeps it from opening completely, fresh air flows into the coffin. You cannot see inside it. The only thing you have succeeded in doing is creating an exchange of air between the coffin. The crutch has been bent by this action and a bit of it is stuck between the lid and the base of the coffin.

You may now converse freely with whatever is inside the coffin.

38The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Warning Update: Jordan has survived suffocation.

Last edited by Darkmico on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

39The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Taking in the cold air, I begin to breath as heavily as possible due to the newly found oxygen.

40The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Akiane wrote:Taking in the cold air, I begin to breath as heavily as possible due to the newly found oxygen.

You greedily intake as much oxygen as you please. You're still stuck inside the box though. And it's not quite bright enough to see through the slit that has been made for your convenience.

41The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

"Alright in there?" I ask as I shuffle through my thingies for something that would allow me to pick the lock.

42The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Krath wrote:"Alright in there?" I ask as I shuffle through my thingies for something that would allow me to pick the lock.

You find a pencil (mechanical, No.2), a broken toothpick, a few crumpled pieces of paper, enough sand to lightly cover your palm, broken sunglasses, a swiss army knife, and the strangest- an embroidered, threaded card with red text.

43The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

I put all these items in my pocket and try to pick/break the lock with the Swiss army knife.

44The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Krath wrote:I put all these items in my pocket and try to pick/break the lock with the Swiss army knife.

You'll have to be a little more specific with the swiss army knife.

This may help:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Army_knife

45The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Coughing from the constant oxygen I am inhaling, I squint out of the felt in cased cube.

"I guess." I say in a casual voice. I try to push the cube's lid upwards.

46The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Akiane wrote:Coughing from the constant oxygen I am inhaling, I squint out of the felt in cased cube.

"I guess." I say in a casual voice. I try to push the cube's lid upwards.

Pushing on the lid aids you none. It seems to be caught on something.

47The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:34 am

Librarian

Librarian

Sorry if there's some way to put this on the first page and I haven't noticed it. Neutral

Name; Richard Odiak
Age; 23
Gender; Male.
Favorite Color: Mauve.
Phobias: Claustrophobia, Aviatophobia.

48The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:47 am

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Name: Dustin Johnson
Favorite Color: Green
Phobia: Chronomentrophobia - Fear of clocks.
Automatonophobia- Fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues - anything that falsly represents a sentient being.
Medomalacuphobia- Fear of losing an erection. (Just kidding, but how funny would that be?)

http://www.farangdingdong.com

49The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

I attempt to pick at the lock with most of all various tools on the swiss army knife.

50The best roleplay here. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Librarian wrote:Sorry if there's some way to put this on the first page and I haven't noticed it. Neutral

Name; Richard Odiak
Age; 23
Gender; Male.
Favorite Color: Mauve.
Phobias: Claustrophobia, Aviatophobia.

Approved! (Though the favorite color just baaaaarely passed you snarkey cootle)

You find yourself trapped in a small, stuffy box. Thanks to your claustrophobia this could be problematic very quickly.

(For my convenience if you could define your phobias that'd be greeeat)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum