Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Compound 13 Roleplay

+4
Shris
Akiane
Duke Nukem
Mk
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

You (the character) has been 'kidnapped' and has been thrown into a large underground compound with many rooms. The 'game-master' whom has arranged this for his own enjoyment is unknown, though it is obvious that he has much wealth and power. You may notice that the game master has chosen quite randomly,there being only one exception: all who have been chosen have in some form a background involving violence. Exapmples would be a cop or perhaps a boxer. Once kidnapped, after being blacked out one would find themselves in one of the many rooms with a single weapon in hand. According to the rules that were set before you via announcements throughout the whole compound, a single survivor in the compound shall be freed. In other words, it means that the person who kills everyone else shall be free. You are free with your character, technology up to modern time. Literacy, please.

The Rooms

There are four rooms on the highest level. One in which contains cages full of rabid animals, put in there for the game master's humor. Two others are full of incinerators, lining the walls with a cement floor. The last one, which connects with the third floor, is simply a carpeted pitch black room.

On the second floor, there are two rooms. The room which connects to the top floor is a simple living room styled room, with two couches in a room lit dimly by a fireplace. The room that leads down to the last and bottom-most floor is actually a surgeon's surgical room with all the surgical tools and such.

The last and most bottom-most floor has two rooms, the one connecting to the second floor is a simple empty room with metal walls and floors. The last room, has quite moist dirt that one may slowly sink into (quick sand)

The Rules.

1. No god modding.
2. No spamming.[img][/img]

2Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

Aren awoke, staring up at the ceiling slightly lit by the fireplace. He groaned, rubbing his head and sat up. To his left was a couch and to his feet the fireplace. The man stood, scanning his surroundings with his blue eyes.

"Now, where the hell am I?" Aren asked to no in in particular, drawing a pistol from his trench coat. The man held his pistol under his waist, approaching the couch. Shooting to bullets into it to make sure none was behind it, he walked and peered to see if he had shot anything. With the dim light he saw nothing, simply bullet holes in the wall

Aren reached in his trench coat for his cell phone, only to find that it was not there. Cursing under his breath Aren walked towards the door, turning to knob he realized he was locked in. The man backed up to the middle of the room, his feet softly padding against the soft rug. He scanned the corners of the room, spotting a camera in the corner.

The camera was in a black sort of glass, too high up to reach. He'd guess it bullet proof though shot at it, letting out loud bangs that stopped at the room's walls. The protective glass did not break.

3Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Rex awoke and heard the announcement that he was in a sadistic game where the goal was to survive. He built a small barricade in the corner of the room with surgical tables and random objects that he could find.

He hid behind the barricade and pulled out his M4 taking the time to finally look at his surroundings for potential combatants.

4Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

The room was too dark to further scout, Aren gave up and sat on the couch. Pulling one of the old oak tables closer to the couch the man pulled out a deck of cards, fancifully decorated with a foreign Russian logo. Using the dimly lit light he set up a game of solitaire, slowly and rhythmically moving the cards into place.

His top hat leaned over his eyes slightly as he tilted forward, peering at the cards.

5Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Awaking to the sound of gunshot (common in the life of Samuel Reed), he slowly turns his head to either side of him, suspecting it was from afar. Getting up in a sort of crouch, Sam pulls out his combat knife and slides along the couch, seeming to be the only thing that is accessible cover. Realizing this isn't where he was before; he was coming home from the bar. Shaking this thought, Reed crouches up a little higher. Realizing he's letting his guard down, but whatever.

Hearing miscellaneous sounds and slipping deeper into paranoia, Reed catches himself as he's falling down. Chuckling slightly and soundlessly, with that monotone of a voice of his. He pulls out his lighter, and lays down on the ground. Curving back around the back of the couch.

"Now, what the hell am I doing here?" trying to remember, but his monotone conflicting with any kind of curiosity.

6Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

Aren, hears a slight sound. He grins, slowly drawing a pistol from his trench coat he lays it on the couch next to his left leg.

"Win." The man says, quite loudly. Finishing his solitaire game. He begins to gather up the cards.

7Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

Clint woke up in a medium sized room lying on the ground. He had no idea where he was, but saw that someone had erected (LOL) a barricade in the north-east end of the room. He slowly got up and hid behind one of the surgical tables.

8Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Recognizing the voice of a man, the now awaiting Samuel Reed trying to play out simulations for what could happen in his mind. Silently, he pulls up his combat knife, knowing to wait for provocative actions.

9Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

The man let out a sigh, sliding his cards into the card's container. Aren slid it back into his trench coat, and picked up his gun. Still sitting, the man chuckled, "Are you attempting to hide from me?"

10Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Grinning, and then retorting back with, "No, are you?" letting out a small but audible chuckle as well. Retracting his feet into a pounce position just waiting for the cue, his knife in hand.

11Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Seeing a object move he fires into the direction of the object. He cares not to aim, and unfortunately he is still slightly disoriented. His shots go all over the room bouncing off the table and walls.

Rex shakes his head and focuses on regaining his mental focus. The room begins to focus back in and he takes aim once more ready to fire.

12Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

Clint yells out "Holy shit what the fuck are you thinking!" not aware of the current situation at hand.

13Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

With more focus and all senses alert he narrows his eyes as he listens to the startled voice. It sounds familiar, but he figured that the sadistic bastard that put him here probably would put close family members into this combat zone.

Without hesitation he chooses his life over whomever may be behind the metal table. He stands up and unloads a whole clip into the table. Hearing the clicking of his gun he hides back behind the barricade and reloads his weapon.

"You still alive?" He shouts.

14Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

"You aren't very observant are you kid." Clint says, the voice coming from another table.

15Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

He finishes reloading and cocks his gun. He pops his head out for a look and sees nothing. He laughs to himself a bit.

"I'm here for no reason and I really just want to live through this. Even if that means slaughtering you." Rex says

16Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

"Do you know where we are kid?" Clint yells to the mystery man across the room.

17Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

"Well I just called out to you so I'm not," The man said.
"Care for a game of cards?" The man asked, pulling out a deck of cards while sliding his pistol into his pocket.

18Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

"Not sure myself. But as you should know we're here to kill each other for the amusement of whom ever decided to drug us and lock us in here. The last man standing wins and gets his freedom is what I understand." Rex replies wondering why the man didn't already know this.

19Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

"How in the hell do you know this, kid." He shouts back.

20Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

"Are you STUPID? It was announced to us! I'm pretty damn sure that this guy is one sadistic son of a bitch. Alright ... are you armed?" Rex replies getting an idea.

21Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Taking a quick look at his adversary, quick enough he thought. Grabbing his knife and raising it slightly above. "Call for a time out", he said jokingly, hard to with his monotone voice. "Eh?" and then sighing.

22Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

Clint laughs to him self a little bit.

"Barely, look, I don't know why I'm here, quite frankly I don't care, but theres no way in hell I'm going to about killin' random people that probably are innocent, that's sick. Maybe theres a way we can get out together," He replies to the man behind the barricade.

"What's your name kid?"

23Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

He begins to assess the situation rapidly. "Most of these people are not innocents. Think about yourself and how dangerous you are. Then think about how dangerous I am. Now think about what other kind of psychotic sons of bitches he gathered here." He replied.

He began to wonder if he should give his real name. If it was someone he knew like he assessed earlier then he could possibly work with them to take down the bastard puppet master.

"The name is Rex ... Rex Hailborne" He said.

24Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

"Shit... I guess your right kid, the names Clint Westwood, and why don't we see about takin' down this sick bastard who put us in here, without ourselves dyin', how 'bout it." He says to him as he gets up from his position, with no weapons drawn.

25Compound 13 Roleplay Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

He gets up as well concluding that he can kill Clint off in the end if the plan fails.

He looks at Clint's face and wonders where he knows him from. It bothers him to the point where he blurts out "Don't I know you?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum