Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Compound 13 Roleplay

+4
Shris
Akiane
Duke Nukem
Mk
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

"Maybe, kid, I've met a lot of people in my life, even if I did know you, I probably don't remember you, but hey, if you didn't know me, you do now." He says sarcastically.

27Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

"As have I Clint ... I thought you were unarmed." he said gazing at the large sword on his back.

28Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

"I said barely, now didn't I? Don't worry, I'm not as armed as you are, although that doesn't make me any less of a threat. I'm just carrying this and two Desert Eagles, I'll make me tagging along worth your while, kid." he says with a strange look in his eyes.

29Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

The man chuckled, "There are no time-outs."

He paused, then laid out the cards, "The game is still ongoing. Poker, a fine game involving both luck and skill. Be great at the game and win, and you'll have all the wealth you want. Lose the game, and you'll have lost everything."

30Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Hesitating to move, Samuel Reed pops out his lighter. Flicking it on and off. Grabbing his knife, he decides to edge closer. Silently, he managed to the arm-rest of the chair unheard and unseen. Looking for the gun he ever so wishes to get rid of before considering anything.

31Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

The man knew he had already made his first mistake, shooting the gun off and letting the other man in the room know of it. Though he did have a few more tricks up his sleeve.

"Well? Going to play cards or not." The man asked.

32Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Davis awoke to the Game Master's announcement.

"Ugh.." he groaned as he got up from the uncomfortable metal floor. A few gunshots were heard, some nearby and others further away, but they all came from up the stairs to his left.

A tactical football player, Davis proceeds to scan his surroundings. Complete metal. Even the big mace lying on the floor in the corner of the room is made of metal. He walks to it and picks it up, "Heavy metal, too." He doesn't have much of a problem lifting it, tries a few swings, "Seems perfect for my body.. Odd."

He walks up a few stairs and attempts to listen to the conversation going on between, apparently, two men, while staying hidden.

http://Tits.com

33Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Cursing himself for being stuck like this. A ex-stealth operative, sedated and bagged into a sadistic and psychotic game created by some man he doesn't even know!

Limbering forward, holding out his knife for all to see, one hand rests in a quick-grab of the flick-open lighter. Could definitely burn someone, if handled correctly.

"I'm up for it. I warn you, I'm a shark at card games." he says mockingly.

34Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

The man grinned,"What's with the knife?"

35Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Deathlogger

Deathlogger
Treelogger

As Ian awakes he groans "What hit me?" He promptly looks around, and thinks "This is a first, usually when they catch me they just put me back in the room and lock the windows or put bars over it or something, I guess they just got tired of it." Ian begins to dig throgh his pockets and he finds his knife and a few pins and needles he uses to unlock doors. "Atleast they didn't take my stuff.",he mutters. He looks around and spots the others "Anyone know why we're here?"

36Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:46 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Sarah awakens, under a few boxes.
"Huh?" she says, pulling a few, crude knives out while she stands. "Were a-" She notices the others.
"Damnit!" She screams.
She then slumps against the corner of the room.
"So who are all of you?" She blurts out.

37Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Shrugging, Samuel looks at the man getting a good analysis of him. "Well, you know. Only thing I had on me." slumping down on the floor in front of the table.

38Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

With a grin, the man dealt the cards with speed and no faults. The gun concealed elsewhere, he finishes dealing the cards.

"Know how to play Texas Hold'ems?" He asks, his eyes concealed under his top hat.

39Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty C13RP Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:56 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

"And... no one Answers me.. GREEAAT!!"
She sighs, and sits down.

40Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

He sighs, "I s'pose." He looks over the man again, just to be sure his analysis is correct. "Any clue to where we are?" staring at the cards being dealt on the table.

41Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Deathlogger

Deathlogger
Treelogger

Ian looks around the room, and moves to sit down with the card players, Shifting through his pockets for what money he can.

42Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty C13RP Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:59 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Slowly walks to another person*

Last edited by I)arksword on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

43Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

((You two are not in our room. Its 2 to a room.))

The man stared at his cards, without looking up he answered, "No." Shuffling through his trench coat he pulled out a wallet, and threw two dollars onto the table, "You willing to bet?"

44Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

"Sure." Samuel replies to his dismay, he is only able to pull a crumpled one dollar bill, out of his back pocket. He tosses it with the rest of the cash, gently moving them close to their last position.

45Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

The man puts three faced up cards on the table. An ace of spades, a two of diamonds, and a king of clovers. In his hand he has an ace of diamonds, and a two of clovers.

"Your turn, raise the bet?"

https://wkre.darkbb.com

46Compound 13 Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Compound 13 Roleplay Mon May 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

No more need for this, seems rps are going and no need for an ice breaker. Closing the thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum