Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best roleplay here.

+3
Krath
Akiane
Darkmico
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1The best roleplay here. Empty The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

For those of us who don't want a crapton of backstory. I'll need the following for each character

Name
Favorite Color
Phobia

and all other descriptors optional.

Now here's the premise: You wake up in a small, stuffy box.

What do you do? (I'll... 'gm' this I figure.'

2The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

I'll go with this.

Name; Jordan Ospher
Age; 19
Gender; Male.
Favorite Color: Blue.
Phobias: Agrizoophobia (Fear of wild animals)
Albuminurophobia (Fear of Kidney Disease)
Brontophobia (Fear of Lightning and/or Thunder)
Cathisophobia (Fear of Sitting)

And~

Algophobia (Fear of Pain.

3The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Approved!

You're stuck in a small, stuffy box. What do you do?

4The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Name: Lex Roy
Favorite Color: Black
Phobia: Kakorrhaphiophobia- Fear of failure or defeat.
Katagelophobia- Fear of ridicule.

Last edited by Krath on Sat May 01, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

http://Tits.com

5The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Also approved!

Kay- you find yourself stuck in a small stuffy box. What do you do?

6The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Since I'm used to tabletop RPing more than videoRPing at this point you're going to have to bear with me as the DM. I'll open it up to the point where y'all can just go off on each other. But while you're going through the first set of events I have planned you'll just have to bear with me.

7The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

I shuffle in it and try to kick out of it.

8The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

You barely have room to orient yourself. You're lying down. The most you can do is stomp. It's not doing much but it's doing... well, something.

You're sweating.

9The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

I start thrashing wildly, doing anything to get out. Luckily, I do not have claustrophobia.

10The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Taking in the few moments I have in this odd box, and assessing my options. Then I start to turn to find the most comfortable spot.

11The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Krath wrote:I start thrashing wildly, doing anything to get out. Luckily, I do not have claustrophobia.

Congratulations! Your thrashing has not damaged your container, but the gravity involved with moving it has. You fall off of whatever surface you were on and the box has been smashed on the bottom. The floor is cold and metal.

12The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Akiane wrote:Taking in the few moments I have in this odd box, and assessing my options. Then I start to turn to find the most comfortable spot.

You try to move yourself but you do not have much orienting room. Nothing seems comfortable.

You're sweating.

Please elaborate on 'assessing your options'

13The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

I attempt to go through the hole at the bottom of the box by lifting it over me.

14The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Krath wrote:I attempt to go through the hole at the bottom of the box by lifting it over me.

The box is hella heavy. You manage to lift it just enough to be able to roll out if you were to drop it.

A swift rush of cool air has eliminated your sweat from heat. You are now sweating due to extreme exertion.

What will you do?

Warning- you will drop the crate after your next action no matter what you do.

15The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

I roll out of the box as quickly as possible.

16The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Krath wrote:I roll out of the box as quickly as possible.

You roll out from under the box and it crashed down behind you with a... well, a crash.

You are breathing with some intensity. You are mildly exhausted. You are no longer producing sweat, but you are covered in sweat. You feel slightly unkempt.

You observe your immediate surroundings. You are in what appears to be a morgue of all things. The box that you broke out of was a coffin. There is nobody else in the room but there are a number of other coffins in the room, all on tables identical to yours. There are three lights hanging from the ceiling. It's dim. There is one large, steel door connected to this room. No windows. A LOT of shelves and cubbies, all filled with... things.

What will you do?
(Feel free to ask for closer descriptions of things)

17The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Darkmico wrote:You try to move yourself but you do not have much orienting room. Nothing seems comfortable.

You're sweating.

Please elaborate on 'assessing your options'

Taking in the fact this will be an uncomfortable situation, I look over my mental list of options;
Kick and Scream

Not much is open, so I attempt this. I begin to bang as hard as possible on all the sides of this cramped cubical.

18The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

I look further towards the items on the shelves.

19The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Akiane wrote:

Taking in the fact this will be an uncomfortable situation, I look over my mental list of options;
Kick and Scream

Not much is open, so I attempt this. I begin to bang as hard as possible on all the sides of this cramped cubical.

You burst into an unprecedented frenzy inside your box. Not much happens, however. Your breathing has become difficult. You need to get out of this box soon.

You're incredibly uncomfortable and need to use the restroom.

Warning- you will begin to suffocate after 4 actions unless you get access to fresh oxygen. You can no longer make any actions that cause extreme exertion. Unless you want to risk suffocation, that is.

20The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

(Are I and Akiane in the same room? And I inquired about the items on the shelves..)

21The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Krath wrote:I look further towards the items on the shelves.

You see that the items on the shelves seem to be sorted. Each pile has a name and a number under it. You see a pile that say "Roy-2".

(You currently have no evidence to suspect there is anybody else in the room with you. You can explain your mental processes if you would like though ;3)

22The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Darkmico wrote:
You burst into an unprecedented frenzy inside your box. Not much happens, however. Your breathing has become difficult. You need to get out of this box soon.

You're incredibly uncomfortable and need to use the restroom.

I attempt to relax my muscles and begin to feel the shock creeping through my nervous system. I suddenly stop all actions and breath shallowly, looking for any way to escape this prison.

23The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Akiane wrote:
I attempt to relax my muscles and begin to feel the shock creeping through my nervous system. I suddenly stop all actions and breath shallowly, looking for any way to escape this prison.

You see no obvious exits. To be honest you can't see anything.

Warning update- Your oxygen timer has been extended from 4 up to 6 actions. (Meaning you've got 5 more)

24The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Taking in the fault in looking, I begin to feel everything around me. Attempting twice to yell at the top of my lungs.

25The best roleplay here. Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Akiane wrote:Taking in the fault in looking, I begin to feel everything around me. Attempting twice to yell at the top of my lungs.

The insides feel like... felt. There are buttons sewn into the wall above you.

Yelling twice has deprived you of more oxygen. They were pretty good yells, though.

Warning update- Yelling has taken up considerably more oxygen. You've got 2 actions until you start suffocating.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum