Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best roleplay here.

+3
Krath
Akiane
Darkmico
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Thu May 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

The swivel chair easily rolls over to the switch.

152The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Fri May 14, 2010 7:00 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I climb onto the chair, and attempt to pull the switch.
(Yes, you can say its rusty and it doesn't move. Gotta luv attempt. so YOU can screw with it. Very Happy. Helps with the story)

153The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Fri May 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

(Don't you worry one bit little Johnny, I won't hesitate to screw with you beyond all recognition when I feel like it)

You flip the switch and the light comes to life! However, it is quickly fading into the death that is a lightbulb gone too long unchanged. The room doesn't benefit tremendously by the lighting.

154The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

i Quickly run over to the door and knock on it.

155The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Fri May 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

There's no response. The lightbulb has burned out by this point.

156The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Fri May 14, 2010 10:08 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I give up. and sit down in the chair, and deside to nap.

157The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Fri May 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

(Give up? You haven't tried the handle...)

Anyway, you fall into a brief slumber. You dream about a black-haired lady that seems to be wailing at three different volumes simultaneously. Her mouth is stretched wide in a warped fashion, as if plastic and torn.

158The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Fri May 14, 2010 11:18 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I wake up. After realizing it was a dream, i go over to the handle and i *ATTEMPT* to open the door.

159The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun May 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

It opens. There's a hallway out there, lit by incandescence.

160The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Mon May 17, 2010 3:57 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I slowly walk down the hall way. so i don't trip on anything.

161The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Mon May 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

You expertly traverse the empty hallway and reach a perpendicular hall. Which way will you head?

Oh and I suppose it would be helpful to point on that there are arrows on the wall in front of you. Left heads towards ADMINISTRATION, BATHROOMS, and SUPPLIES. Right leads to STAIRS, GARAGE, OFFICES.

162The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Mon May 17, 2010 4:24 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I head to Administration.

163The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Wed May 19, 2010 11:58 am

TheWarden

TheWarden

I blink my eyes, straining to see in the darkness. I begin to slowly pull and push with my arms, seeing whats binding me. I also continue to look around, trying to get some semblance of night sight.

164The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Wed May 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

I)arkie (I)arksword) wrote:I head to Administration.

You follow the arrows until you bump into a very large, ornate door with carvings and whatnot engraved into the wood. It's locked.

TheWarden wrote:I blink my eyes, straining to see in the darkness. I begin to slowly pull and push with my arms, seeing whats binding me. I also continue to look around, trying to get some semblance of night sight.

As you make a resistance akin to that of a sloth- a small, red, blinking light stares at you. Other than that? Nada. And it's not the type of light that makes other things easier to see either. You're still good as blind.

165The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Wed May 19, 2010 4:31 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I turn around and head towards supplies.

(Go ahead and F things UP Very Happy)

166The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Wed May 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

I)arkie (I)arksword) wrote:I turn around and head towards supplies.

(Go ahead and F things UP Very Happy)

You follow the arrows to the supply room. The door is not locked, believe it or not.

167The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Wed May 19, 2010 6:04 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I open the door and walk in.

168The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Wed May 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

(Siiiiiiiiiiighs okay let me see here)

You see staplers, staples, tons of cardboard boxes, note cards, rolladexes, rolladex cards, blank business cards, looseleaf paper, construction paper (of all colors!), a copier, a bunch of pencils, pens, and sharpies, small craftsman chisels and hammers, small leather bags, string, rope, thin lead bars, wrenches, ink cartridges, printer paper, matches, flashlights, and a few dead roaches and traps to match.

169The best roleplay here. - Page 7 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Wed May 19, 2010 8:08 pm

TheWarden

TheWarden

I begin to try to lean foreward, putting my focus on the bindings. I begin to pull at them hard, and jerk my arms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum