Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best roleplay here.

+3
Krath
Akiane
Darkmico
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sat May 08, 2010 1:09 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I attempt to get my barings, and find out where i am.

127The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sat May 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

"I can't break the panels! They only pull back."

I let go slowly of it, preventing it from hitting whoever's in the coffin.

http://Tits.com

128The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sat May 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Recalling metal being struck with something earlier, possibly on another coffin like the one he's in containing another confused and disoriented person, he calls out. "Maybe you could use whatever you had earlier and bend the panel back again and then hit it?" He adjusts himself in the coffin to try and make his stay in there, however much longer he may be in there, any bit more comfortable.

http://www.farangdingdong.com

129The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sat May 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

I grab the broken crutch and attempt to do as told.

130The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun May 09, 2010 8:06 am

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

I)arkie (I)arksword) wrote:I attempt to get my barings, and find out where i am.

It looks pretty much like a security room. Also- it's dim and your mouth tastes funny.

Saken wrote:Recalling metal being struck with something earlier, possibly on another coffin like the one he's in containing another confused and disoriented person, he calls out. "Maybe you could use whatever you had earlier and bend the panel back again and then hit it?" He adjusts himself in the coffin to try and make his stay in there, however much longer he may be in there, any bit more comfortable.

You have an itch on the back of your left arm.

Krath wrote:"I can't break the panels! They only pull back."

I let go slowly of it, preventing it from hitting whoever's in the coffin. --I grab the broken crutch and attempt to do as told.

You can't quite muster up the strength to pull the panel back enough with one arm and hit it hard enough with the other to do any damage. It seems entirely possible with more manpower though.

131The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun May 09, 2010 9:11 am

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I see if there is anything on the monitors.

132The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun May 09, 2010 9:24 am

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Mostly empty halls and empty rooms. Actually... pretty much ALL empty halls and empty rooms. One of the televisions is off, though.

133The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun May 09, 2010 10:38 am

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I look to see if there is anyway to turn that monitor on.

And figure out why my mouth tastes funny.

134The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun May 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

I attempt to shove the top of the coffin off, with my shoulder and all my might.

135The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Sun May 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

I reach my hand over, sucking in my breath as I do so to try and reach over and scratch my itch. I then speak up. "Any luck?" I ask.

http://www.farangdingdong.com

136The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Assuming it's still open. Mon May 10, 2010 11:43 am

TheWarden

TheWarden

[b]Name:[/b] Matthias Chrais
[b]Age:[/b] 20
[b]Favorite Color:[/b] Beige
[b]Phobias:[/b] Arachnophobia (Fear of Spiders)
Acrophobia (Fear of Heights)
Agateophobia (Fear of Insanity or the Insane)

137The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Mon May 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

"I would need someone else to help me and the other guy is trying to open the other coffin containing a person.."

I sit back and look for other possibilities.

138The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Tue May 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

I)arkie (I)arksword) wrote:I look to see if there is anyway to turn that monitor on.

And figure out why my mouth tastes funny.

Inspecting the monitor itself doesn't reveal much. There's a plastic frame covering it. However there is a large switch-board covered in knobs and other button-type things that MAY lead to the activation to the television screen. And you don't have much clue but it's not pleasant.

Akiane wrote:I attempt to shove the top of the coffin off, with my shoulder and all my might.

The coffin lid gives much more than you expected. The coffin lid flies off and crashes on the ground. You fall into, well- onto the person inside the coffin.

Saken wrote:I reach my hand over, sucking in my breath as I do so to try and reach over and scratch my itch. I then speak up. "Any luck?" I ask.

In a slightly awkward motion, you reach over to the itch and satisfy it. Itchy gone~!

TheWarden wrote:Name: Matthias Chrais
Favorite Color: Beige
Phobias: Arachnophobia (Fear of Spiders)
Acrophobia (Fear of Heights)
Agateophobia (Fear of Insanity or the Insane)

Approved! Slowly wake up from your blackout to find... well- it's pitch black. And your can't move your arms. You seem to be tied to something at the wrists. Everything else is free to move around though! Shame you're attached to your arms.

Krath wrote:"I would need someone else to help me and the other guy is trying to open the other coffin containing a person.."

I sit back and look for other possibilities.

(Am I supposed to be your conscience? Razz)

The room seems strangely unhelpful in providing tools for tactical coffin destruction. Unless you can find a bone saw or something. But what would one of those be doing in a morgue? ...Assuming this is a morgue.

139The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Tue May 11, 2010 4:19 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I start pushing random buttons.

140The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Tue May 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Seeing no other possibilities, I call to the guy I saved, "Can you help me break this panel?" while bending it back.

141The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Wed May 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

I)arkie (I)arksword) wrote:I start pushing random buttons.

(Ill assume you're doing this carefully).

Some of the buttons open up menus on single television, but the options all seem like gibberish to you. Some turn off some of the tvs, or change their channel. One turns the lights on and off (You didn't notice at first- it's barely working), and finally you find one that seems to turn on the single television of your quandary. However... everything is green. It's like night vision. And there is a guy sitting in a boiler room with his hands bound to a thick pipe.

Krath wrote:Seeing no other possibilities, I call to the guy I saved, "Can you help me break this panel?" while bending it back.

The other guy seems to have fallen inside the other coffin face-first.

142The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Wed May 12, 2010 3:36 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I stare at the picture for a while, looking at the person. I look for anyway to talk to him, Via radio or speakers.

I also look for some water or gum to wash the taste out of my mouth. I also sniff the air.
While doing that, i randomly look at each moniter. Seeing if i missed anything.

143The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Thu May 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

I)arkie (I)arksword) wrote:I stare at the picture for a while, looking at the person. I look for anyway to talk to him, Via radio or speakers.

I also look for some water or gum to wash the taste out of my mouth. I also sniff the air.
While doing that, i randomly look at each moniter. Seeing if i missed anything.

Nope! Looks like this is one of those 'one way' guard rooms. And there's some gum under the table. Whether you want to risk if it's your own old gum is up to you. The air doesn't smell particular in any way.

Aaaand nope! Everything seems honkey-dorey. Assuming that 'nothing' is 'honkey-dorey'. Except for that fellow tied to a pipe. That doesn't quite seem honkey-dorey. But whatcha gunna do about something crazy like that, eh?

144The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Thu May 13, 2010 8:02 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

i Attempt to explore the room.

145The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Thu May 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

I)arkie (I)arksword) wrote:i Attempt to explore the room.

You hop out of your chair and waddle around the room. It's quite small. There's a large shelf covered in paperwork on one wall, the monitors and your chair in another, a cork notice board and a door on a third, and a large window overlooking a parking garage on the fourth.

146The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Thu May 13, 2010 8:05 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

(Can I climb onto the window?)
I attempt to look out the window, seeing if there IS any escape routes in the parking garage.

147The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Thu May 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

I)arkie (I)arksword) wrote:(Can I climb onto the window?)
I attempt to look out the window, seeing if there IS any escape routes in the parking garage.

(No, it takes up the entire 'wall'. Sorry for not clarifying) ((Also I assume you mean you're looking into the parking garage checking to see if there are any possible security compromises, not a way out))
Not really. Unless you count the giant opening designed to let cars out. Or... an air duct in the wall? Though who crawls through those?

148The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Thu May 13, 2010 8:19 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

(Gah, confusing me. Airduct inside the garage, or in the room?)

I look for any way of lighting the room.

149The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Thu May 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

I)arkie (I)arksword) wrote:(Gah, confusing me. Airduct inside the garage, or in the room?)

I look for any way of lighting the room.

(It's in the garage. Sorry again >_>)

There's one, almost dead lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. And the good old-fashioned natural luminescence provided from television monitors. The televisions are on, the light-bulb is not. However there is a switch by the door. I wonder if you can reach it...

150The best roleplay here. - Page 6 Empty Re: The best roleplay here. Thu May 13, 2010 8:48 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Attempts to push, or pull the chair to get to the switch. (If it can move.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum