Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's the summer.

+4
Shris
Mk
I)arkie
Duke Nukem
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51It's the summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

Whose to say I haven't been trying to recruit? O.o I did recruit Rawrz0rs this week. Almost got another but the game crashed so I couldn't catch his name. Also duke almost got another but I've no idea why he didn't follow through and ask the person to join. And in theory the people in the clan are alive. Just that they're playing other games. Like Isaac and his gang playing Dungeons and Dragons Online. Or others going to sc2. And we can't force them to get back here. Also, Krath why haven't I seen you on ventrilo for a while? Yet I see you on the forums.

52It's the summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

He isn't on because this is the time of the year when he becomes ASIAN, and studies Smile

Anyways I have no problem with people going to other games like DDO or anything, but keep it orderly and stay active on WC3 is all I care about.

Right dick move ... but if there is nobody that you trust to be a long lasting shaman just put someone active that RP's a lot into temporary power so people like me can have a way to have a shaman on during certain hours of the day to recruit.

Actually this raises another question in my mind. Seems like we have different people getting on at different times of the day. Meaning should we only recruit during certain times of the day that way we get more active parts of the day than others? If that makes sense to you kudos.

53It's the summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

Just makin sure.

54It's the summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Life, Mk.I have time to check forums and shit like that but I don't have time for anything else on the computer lately.

Almost that whole paragraph is irrelevant, Mk. Doesn't matter if they're playing other games, what we need is W3 activity. And you've practically moved on to SC2 at this point, along with others. It's obvious that we can't force people to play W3, which is the whole point of this conversation; recruit other people who already do.

I would do it for someone who would ask, Duke, but I wouldn't randomly pick someone and tell them to be useful then gtfo.

Also, that idea is stupid. We need activity, and we're mostly all on at the same times. So we'd recruit at the same times. Also, no one is only active a certain part of the day. So yeah, irrelevant idea.

http://Tits.com

55It's the summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

I haven't really moved on to sc2 at this point actually. I get on wc3 nearly every day and only on sc2 when Steven can play with me. But aside from that, I don't really think we have anyone to be another shaman so we should just wait for someone to come along. Otherwise, we don't really need to promote anyone else. Its OK to voice if you want to be a shaman, also.

EDIT: With good reason to become one.

56It's the summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Mk wrote:I don't really think we have anyone to be another shaman so we should just wait for someone to come along. Its OK to voice if you want to be a shaman, with good reason to become one.

Agreed. Case closed?

57It's the summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Lol. But you forget the golden rule about WC3. If you say you want shaman you always get called "A greedy power hungry tyrant" lol. At least that is how it has always been for me which is why I would rather follow than lead Razz

I personally would like to see more recruitment by regular players rather than JUST ONE PERSON. The idea is that if you join a RP you should scout to see who is good and who isn't and then play out the RP. If at least half our members did that we'd double in size within' a week.

And Librarian and Shadowbutterfly are in britain so they get on in the mornings. And when Saken has work he is usually not on in the evening till late at night, which is usually fun for me because Saken is cool to play games with Razz Always fun.

58It's the summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the summer. Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:20 am

Krath

Krath
Admin

That's a good idea, Duke, but impossible to apply. If I tell everyone to do that, about 3 of you will. Also, you would always need an operator on to invite them. Which creates the need for a shaman.

Also, you were a greedy power hungry tyrant. That's why you were called so, not cause you always wanted shaman and broke off of multiple clans to create your own where you were chieftain.

Once again, it doesn't matter when someone's on. As long as we get active recruits.

59It's the summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the summer. Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:20 am

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I come back to Wc3 a couple of times a week, maybe 3 or 4 times.
Ive been hanging with Anarki and Isaac and Cameron and Buzz, And others.
We've extended WKRE to another game.

60It's the summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the summer. Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Krath I will try to recruit as many people as I can for the clan. Already have someone who wants to join, but he is never on when I am tabbed into WC3

61It's the summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the summer. Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

SPREAD THE SEED OF WKRE.

Anyhow, nice. Duke too. More more more.

62It's the summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the summer. Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Yea but it's "Cameron's WKRE" lol