Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's the summer.

+4
Shris
Mk
I)arkie
Duke Nukem
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Contest idea: Biggest titties! (jk)

But on a serious note what kind of contest? We're more of a RP clan we can't RP to see who is better lol.

Perhaps individually formed Battleships teams or something along those lines could be acceptable Razz And if we do that ZULJIN IS ON MY TEAM HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!! (Very Happy)

27It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

Bships blows.

Trading isn't too bad actaully.

28It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Bships is fun. Trading is something I can not do. Which is why I want the best! Zuljin :3

Anyways please back on topic.

29It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

This is what I got from this whole conversation so far:

Bitching bitching idea bitching about idea bitching bitching off topicness Darksword bitching vent bitching bitching off topicness battleships.

The only good thing I got is a contest idea of sorts and the demotion of Jay.

Also.. The name of this clan is If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children. How the hell could we be anywhere near a serious, mature, commercial clan?

This is just a place to have some fun and chill out. Mainly why we have no drama.

http://Tits.com

30It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

No drama until someone calls me a fag.

Then I law down the motha fuckin LAW.

Unless it's Krath, cause he does it 24/7.

31It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

It's a friendly fag. :3

32It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Krath is part of the homosexual community I have pictures.

Anyways, back on topic.

Krath any decision or thought about the new shaman? I remember you talking about it on vent lol. How will you pick the shaman? "Okay ... *reaches into hat full of names* ... THE NEW SHAMAN IS ... That nigger...? AKIANE!?!?!?"

Because Akiane is totally a black fellow.

33It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

I can be black. Infact, I know Black Lingo, and am practically a African-American white'e'.

34It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Duke lost his virginity to a sweaty mexican man.

Also, I don't know who the next shaman will be. I'll have to give it some thought.

35It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Well I hope it is someone who will recruit. We need some more hosters in the clan xD Along with maybe some more active people, but the number of active people is fine to stay alive I guess.

36It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

We should have a vote on the forum o.-

37It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Then it's all biasity, rather than who's more experienced. I suppose the best way, is to toss a cat into electrified water and see how long it takes. Like say 1-2 seconds ___, 3-4 seconds ___. Really depends on the cat.

Last edited by Akiane on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

38It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

... I think the vote would be a better idea.

39It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:03 am

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Eh.

I don't care who gets shaman, so a vote is the best decision I guess?

40It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 am

Stormcaller

Stormcaller

Krath wrote:... I think the vote would be a better idea.

Fuck Voting. This is America-

Wait.

Your Canadian.

Goddamnit.

41It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Democracy.

42It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Stormcaller

Stormcaller

Krath wrote:Democracy.

DEMOCRACY IS FOR THE WEAK!

43It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Krath I've never really known you to vote on much. You really run things the right way and I personally trust you completely on shaman picks since you do make good decisions most of the time.

A vote would just be 100% biased. That sounds retarded, but who are we? We're a group of friends and we would be predetermined to vote for someone.

I say leave it up to Krath. I've never really felt as if WKRE was a democracy in the past, and the reason being is that Krath makes good decisions like I said before. So Krath just throw a name out there give 'em a week of probation to not fuck up and then we can get onto our happy merry lil lives (Lol not really merry)

44It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

I was going to say something similar to what Duke said.

But more like,

"I doubt you guys will ever be able to pick someone good, even if it's someone you trust." Infact, I'm following in on Duke this one time. I'm with everything he just said.

45It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I really don't care who the shaman is.

46It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 am

Krath

Krath
Admin

I understand, however, I'm pretty sure there's no one qualified in the clan at the moment. No one who's very active, can host, is trustworthy, etc.

47It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:59 am

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Can't base a shamans skills on hosting ability. You should just do it for someone who will recruit for the time being and then demote them later when we have our quota (If we even have a quota O_o)

48It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:06 am

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

What's the sudden need of a new shaman for anyways? Are we really any less of a clan if we don't have the maximum amount of people in power? And if it came to a vote, I know I am able to offer an un-biased and honest vote.

http://www.farangdingdong.com

49It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

Don't make me shaman. I'm never on and wouldn't do anything, anyway.

50It's the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the summer. Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Wasn't going to, Shris.

Not everyone is like you, Dustin. We need a new shaman because we need more members and a new, recruiting shaman would invite qualified roleplayers. I'm not that active anymore, not many of us ever really recruit.. Understand what I'm getting at?

Duke, I promoting a shaman simply for recruiting then demoting them once they've done so is an extreme dick move. It's like saying, "Lemme use you a bit then kick you back with the rest of the gang once I'm done."... You're right about the hosting thing though. And there is no true quota, we just need a few more members to revive the clan a bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum