Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait

+5
Arthuria
Akiane
I)arkie
Saken
Darkmico
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

I agree with Saken, but Dark you annoy a lot of us. I say we leave it up to Darkmico since he will be the one drawing it.

Also along with that awesome ass horse I want me to be in a spartan outfit throwing a spear at some wookies as I charge into battle attempting to defeat the wookies of Kashyyyk.

27Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 2:44 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Hey. Just be glad im not getting on vent.

28Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

... Because you know if you pissed everyone off enough and shit got out of hand I'd just end up kicking you and telling you not to be on vent the rest of the day. I've threatened that before.

Anyways stfu about this and keep to the subject at hand please.

29Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 2:57 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Gladl'eh.

Anyways, Shris and schtick aside, I want to be in the picture, with my Penguin.

30Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

It's Darkmicos decision not yours. Maybe if you sucked up to Krath he would try and help ya, but Krath doesn't respect people who suck up to get what they want.

31Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Yeah, Duke knows this, don't you Duke?

http://Tits.com

32Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

Fine I'll leave dark alone, but if he pisses me off again, don't expect me to be nice to him.

33Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

I know Krath lol.

And Dark you do piss quite a few people off. You're constant boasting of your "knowledge" of everything in history pisses us off quite a bit (Even though you said "But I'm in the 5th grade how can I know everything!" which just made you sound retarded). You also tend to talk about stupid ass shit that you end up trying to talk about the stupid ass shit over other people who are in a game and doing stuff (just like today ...)

So take these thoughts in and try and better yourself.

Also BACK ON FUCKING TOPIC! >.>

34Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

What I just read:

Darksword: I am making a simple, innocent, but otherwise pointless request.

Shris: I am being disruptive and suggesting that certain individuals are worth less than other individuals.

Duke: I am trying to seem more important by name-dropping and cutting down on a 5th grader.

Saken: You kids cut that out right now.

Krath: Hey guys I'm here too.

Everybody who has a consistent avatar and is a prominent member (meaning a regular) will be in this drawing if I do it. Good lord you don't need to turn it into a debate.

And do play nice. I am very fond of time out sending people to the void for minor infractions. So yes Shris, we expect you to be nice to him. I don't care if he's a penguin- he's a member of WKRE.

35Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

You weren't there when he insulted me, so. What made it worse is that he KNEW it would piss me off.

36Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Shris wrote:You weren't there when he insulted me, so. What made it worse is that he KNEW it would piss me off.

He's like... 12. Seriously.

37Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

So? That doesn't warrant him the ability to say whatever the fuck he wants knowing it will piss people off.

38Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Shris wrote:So? That doesn't warrant him the ability to say whatever the fuck he wants knowing it will piss people off.

I'm not going to discuss this with you here. If you have a problem with him you, I, and him are going to have a chat. Mmkay?

39Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

Fine by me.

40Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

I liked to warrant this as a closed topic, if that's alright; Darkmico.

I also purpose that we decline the ability to quote above posts (you know, the one that posted RIGHT BEFORE YOU), unless using small bits and pieces, or segments of the post in a argument/debate/compliment/whatever the hell you're doing.

41Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Sustained.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum