Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait

+5
Arthuria
Akiane
I)arkie
Saken
Darkmico
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Wed May 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

I was like

"Hey I ought to do a group drawing of the prominent members of WKRE!"

then I was like

"Wait. Hardly anybody has a consistent avatar!"

tl;dr

Pick an avatar and stick withit plox :3. It's making artist's life a hassle!

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Haha, sounds like a good idea, but a lot of people like switching avatars like once a week, or sometimes longer than that. I usually switch between two or three avatars from time to time, but I'll try and find one to stick with. And are you doing the "portrait" of the clan?

http://www.farangdingdong.com

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Oh, if we are doing a portrait, I gotta find a BEAST mode picture.

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Hm. Just use;

Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait 1267156109477

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Oh lawwwwdy. I havn't heard that stupid term in forever. "Beast Mode".

I'll look for something to keep too.

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Example sentence;

Mark and David were having a contest to see who could get to the local KFC first. Mark was Caucasian with a slim build, obviously for running. But David was black and BEAST MODE'd THAT SHIT UP

Arthuria

Arthuria

Akiane wrote:Example sentence;

Mark and David were having a contest to see who could get to the local KFC first. Mark was Caucasian with a slim build, obviously for running. But David was black and BEAST MODE'd THAT SHIT UP

I lol'd so hard.

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

PLEASE link me the site for the animated starcraft avatars!!!

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Come up with something on your own instead of just going with what everyone else is going with.

And mine is obviously of myself ... Duke Nukem ...

10Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Wed May 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

My avatar or my sig, whatever's easier on ya bro.

Last edited by Krath on Wed May 05, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://Tits.com

11Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Wed May 05, 2010 7:28 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I guess, My penguin avatar.

Yes, it is the Little Blue Penguin.

12Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Wed May 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Dear Everybody-

It doesn't count if you go and get a new avatar just for the drawing. I won't use it.

P.s. Yes, the clahn.

P.p.s. Contrary to popular belief, you aren't a starcraft unit :3

13Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Wed May 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

That's why I posted Party Cat.

I like parties, and I'm a cool cat.

14Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Wed May 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

I say keep the key members in the portrait that are still active, like Krath, Akiane, Saken, me and everyone else that is actually active and DOES participate in clan activities, like random ass games we attempt to form in the clan channel, and random ass RP's we attempt to form in the channel, and random ass conversations that we form in the channel.

Also ... small request ... Could you make it so I'm ... riding a horse that has rocket boots, twin laser cannons, a friggin' laser beam on its friggin' head, teeth that have been replaced with knives, shoots pixy dust out it's ass while flying (It has a purpose ... smoke screen), and to top this bitch off slap some spinning rims on there and go pimp my ride style on it with a bunch of T.V.'s that I can watch shit on while I slaughter my enemies.

15Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Wed May 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Ill consider it heavily.

16Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Wed May 05, 2010 11:59 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

if we DO that, could i be in a cornor, bearly seen, but seen anyways? Cause without me, you guys would be only trolling on MK and Duke. Wheres the fun in that?

TL;DR I take the blows for you duke. (and MK.)

17Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 10:32 am

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Duke Nukem wrote:I say keep the key members in the portrait that are still active, like Krath, Akiane, Saken, me and everyone else that is actually active and DOES participate in clan activities, like random ass games we attempt to form in the clan channel, and random ass RP's we attempt to form in the channel, and random ass conversations that we form in the channel.

Also ... small request ... Could you make it so I'm ... riding a horse that has rocket boots, twin laser cannons, a friggin' laser beam on its friggin' head, teeth that have been replaced with knives, shoots pixy dust out it's ass while flying (It has a purpose ... smoke screen), and to top this bitch off slap some spinning rims on there and go pimp my ride style on it with a bunch of T.V.'s that I can watch shit on while I slaughter my enemies.

Well he might as well just use my awesome MSPaint skills for myself in the Clan Portrait.

Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Saken_10

18Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

I'll keep my avatar.

And do NOT include darksword in the picture, for the sake of me and the clan. Trust me, it's in your best interest not to. Very Happy

19Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 12:33 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

For fucks sake shris, Discrimination against me? thats WRONG.
The only thing i do is talk >.>

20Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

Which is good enough reason for you not to be in it.

21Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Deathlogger

Deathlogger
Treelogger

I will keep mine as well should you be able to figure out what it is, if not I can change it to something better

22Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 12:50 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Meh shris, why can't we just stop acting like little girls, and solve this like civilized men?

23Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

I am a man, you're being the girl here.

24Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 1:53 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Shris, your acting like a five year old.

25Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Empty Re: Dear everybody- Concerning a portrait Thu May 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Both of you cut it out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum