Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Suggestions And Questions

+5
Arthuria
Aesop
Mk
Akiane
Admin
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Forum Suggestions And Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions And Questions Sat May 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

Do you think we should rename things like Off-Topic Forum to fancy stuffs? Because seeing something creative like "Artistic Collective" Next to "General Forum." Seems BLAAAND.

27Forum Suggestions And Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions And Questions Sat May 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

General should be changed to. . .

Obscure Idiocy.

28Forum Suggestions And Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions And Questions Sat May 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

General is general. Off-Topic can be changed, but the General Forum remains the same.

http://Tits.com

29Forum Suggestions And Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions And Questions Sat May 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

General could be changed to Clan Talk, but meh its fine. Off-Topic. Give me some ideas for Off-Topic.

"Troll's Haven."

30Forum Suggestions And Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions And Questions Sat May 08, 2010 10:07 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

"Off-topic-eth"

31Forum Suggestions And Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions And Questions Sun May 16, 2010 11:59 am

Mk

Mk
Admin

No, just no.

32Forum Suggestions And Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions And Questions Sun May 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

"Duke"

Because it just fits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum