Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opinion on Justin Bieber...

+3
Saken
Shris
Skoran
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Opinion on Justin Bieber... Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Skoran

Skoran

Heh, I believe a lot of people here have seen the videos with "JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FAGGOT!" I want to know YOUR opinions. I honestly think he's... well It would be inappropriate to state that here.

2Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

i love me some fuckin' bieber.

3Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Bieber is an abmomination to mankind.

http://www.farangdingdong.com

4Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:58 am

Samuel

Samuel

2.6million more joiners and they offically vote Justin Beiber out of the Male gender!

5Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Skoran

Skoran

Type in rucka rucka ali justin bieber in the google search bar.

6Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

He's the Beibs.

But to be honest, I would like to punch this kid in the face and just leave it at that. Hopefully, I punch him hard enough, his voice cracks.

7Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

That's a he? i thought it was Lady Gaga as a woman.

8Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

I give props to Pyro for that last comment.

Also Beiber is GAY AS HELL!

Of course I only say this so Tim will get his hopes up for his dream wife husband

9Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Skoran

Skoran

Aww duke don't be mean to the homosexual. What if you were gay?

10Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

That is defidently a woman, so not gay. Straight as he'll really. But it does not justify listening to the hermaphroit.

11Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:31 pm

Skoran

Skoran

I didn't understand a word you just said...

12Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:54 am

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

He speaks fluent mumbledick.

Mumbledick: When you speak incoherent words without any thought given to what you just said.

Also if I were gay Tim would be all over me. But luckily he knows I prefer the fat chicks. They easy as hell!

13Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Make some Easy Mac and you'll get some easy crack. I refer to the fat woman's vagina as a crack because it isn't a small slit, but rather a normal person's ass crack but in the front, while the fat person's ass crack is more like an ass canyon.

14Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

if bieber were gay id shit my pants and rape him.

if bieber were gay id rape him and THEN shit my pants.

15Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

It was good you choose to rape him then shit your pants because I would have called you on that lol.

16Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:56 am

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Oh my fucking god, I love you guys. I just burst out laughing so hard.

17Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:01 am

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Lol

(Yes a one word post gots a problem biznitch?)

18Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

That was more then one word you tard.

<3 you too saken.

19Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Samuel

Samuel

Minecraft, Hell Portal is truly insane. Just like Beiber.

20Opinion on Justin Bieber... Empty Re: Opinion on Justin Bieber... Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

That statement made less sense than Justin Biebers entire existence ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]