Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opinion on Twilight

+7
Krath
Darkmico
Duke Nukem
Saken
Akiane
Mk
LegacyOfBlood
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Opinion on Twilight Empty Opinion on Twilight Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:40 pm

LegacyOfBlood

I'd like to know everyone's opinion on Twilight. All opinions are welcome.

Personally I hate it and wish Stephanie Meyer would die.

2Opinion on Twilight Empty Re: Opinion on Twilight Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

If Twilight was a person. It would have AIDS.

That is all.

3Opinion on Twilight Empty Re: Opinion on Twilight Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

The books weren't so bad. However the movies are worse than Sex in the City or Brokeback Mountain.

tl;dr: Twilight deserves a long death.

4Opinion on Twilight Empty Re: Opinion on Twilight Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

If there was a scale of absolute and total bull shit, Twilight would break the scale. It is an abomination to literature and film and only proves just how stupid and how depraved the general public are.

http://www.farangdingdong.com

5Opinion on Twilight Empty Re: Opinion on Twilight Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Fuck Twilight I didn't like it at all fuck that shit they are ALWAYS IN LIGHT!!!!

6Opinion on Twilight Empty Re: Opinion on Twilight Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Oh I absolutely LOVE Twilight! Ohmigosh team Jacob ftw! xD lol.

In all seriousness though I think they're a pretty nice read and I think it's kinda ilke Harry Potter so it's really cool and funny at points! Meyer takes an interesting perspective on what a vampire is and doesn't hesitate to deviate from the accepted 'norm' which is something I respect any author for doing- Hemingway comes to mind as another great author now that I think about it.

7Opinion on Twilight Empty Re: Opinion on Twilight Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

One word; gay.

http://Tits.com

8Opinion on Twilight Empty Re: Opinion on Twilight Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

One more word; WorstdamnmovieIeversawinmydamnlifetime.

9Opinion on Twilight Empty Re: Opinion on Twilight Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:17 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Twilight is like fat chicks. No body wants them around, but they are going to stay. And some people who are FUCKED up like them.

10Opinion on Twilight Empty Re: Opinion on Twilight Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

I don't think I would complain about the movie so much if the fucking vampires didn't fuckin' sparkle in the sun... I mean, Daywalkers are one thing but Sparklewalkers? That's plain silly-Retarded. I've not read the books and have no interest in doing so. So I believe without regret "Fuck Twilight and New Moon and Eclispse and whatever the fuck the last one is called..." Everytime I see anything or anyone related to it, I vomit a bit in my mouth, I would wish I was a vampire that way I could go out in the light and kill myself.. Wait!!! I won't die I'll only sparkle according to Stephanie Meyers. 'We don't suck human blood' Is bullshit, that's what vampires do. Vampires+Romance I don't care.. One of my favorite Anime/Manga has a theme*Best way to put it?*like that. Rosario+Vampire, sure, the vamps a daywalker, but she sucks human blood. /sigh I think I ranted a bit on it... Too many people at my school (teachers included...) Watch/Read it. It get's a bit more iritating than Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers combined... atleast for me. I may be completly.. No I am biased. I admit that. But these are my.... Thoughts on this series.
Oh and the series I mentioned earlier may be inappropriate for Noah :3 So don't fucking complain that I forced you to read it if something happens..
http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire/1/01/

/sigh. Over...

11Opinion on Twilight Empty Re: Opinion on Twilight Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Jay

Jay
Furry Slayer

Well, my personal opinion is that it is a valid movie for a romance fan, not a movie for a vampire or werewolf fan. Basicly if you like a semi-decent romance series Twilight is for you. If you want real vampire action, stick to blade or true blood.

http://www.myspace.com/schectershredder666

12Opinion on Twilight Empty Re: Opinion on Twilight Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Skoran

Skoran

The books were... somewhat OK. I didn't pay much attention to the movie because I couldn't keep my eyes off Kristen Stewert's ass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]