Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell Us About Yourself

+11
Jay
Darkmico
Pyromania99
Mk
Duke Nukem
Krath
Shris
Akiane
I)arkie
Arthuria
Saken
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Tell Us About Yourself Empty Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 9:20 am

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

This thread is for letting others know a little more about yourselves. Since we are mainly a Clan of friends, we'd like to get to know each other more, and as well as get to know the new comers as well.

So just tell us some interesting (or non-interesting) things about yourself.

Myself, I love writing poetry (Over 800 poems), painting t-shirts and painting on canvas too, drawing, terraining maps on Warcraft, writing up in-depth character storylines, and even creating my own fantasy roleplaying worlds, such as Requiem of Hell's Eternity. Building in roleplays rather than roleplaying is also something I love doing. Though I do love roleplaying, but building is just so much more fun and fufilling for me.

So you've probably noticed I'm either a liar or very creative. Other than my creative side, I'm also pretty out when I find a chance to go somewhere. I love going to concerts, mainly metal concerts. I'm not talking about pussy emo/screamo/gay metal, I'm talking about the brutal shit that you leave the moshpit bleeding kind. I also love swimming, riding my bike, playing pool, bowling, drunken putt-putt golf, going to parties, getting drunk and high, and smoking salvia is pretty nice too. cyclops

Anyways, that's about it for now, besides having the best ear for music in the clan, I'm pretty much the most unique normal person here. Yep.

http://www.farangdingdong.com

2Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Arthuria

Arthuria

Saken wrote:Anyways, that's about it for now, besides having the best ear for music in the clan, I'm pretty much the most unique normal person here. Yep.

A bold claim indeed, though likely true. Suppose it's my turn then.

I find that I prefer to waste my time doing things most people consider boring or busy, such as writing up stories ( fanfics too, eat me haters ), playing around in photoshop or simply just reading. More on that, I absoutely love reading. Moving along, I rather enjoy creating as opposed to using in the sense I like creating settings, role plays, and as Saken before me said, building. I will spend an hour building the most amazing of towns/cities and likely never use them.

Moving away from that, I not only play World of Warcraft, I own a private server that I role play on as well, co-owned by my wife. I lean more towards classical music and instrumentals but I listen to pretty much anything that hooks my attention, though most of this new age shit doesn't pass the quality test.

I'm pretty average though, I get up, make breakfast, clean up a bit, then spend my day doing what needs to be done. I have a horrid habit of doing things on the fly but I'm quite possibly the most relaxed person on this ball of dirt we call Earth.

Figured bold claims should be the recurring theme here, thus I made my own. :3

3Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

I believe I just found my older sister.

Fixed.

Last edited by Saken on Wed May 05, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.farangdingdong.com

4Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Arthuria

Arthuria

Call me what you will, but let it be known I lack that oddly shaped contraption called a penis.

And testosterone, and all those odd little quirks men have.

TL;DR: Woman

5Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 1:05 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Eh...

Yeah, you all know alot about me.

Im 12 years old. Im a guy.

But, the things YOU don't know are:
I love reading.
I hate screamo/emo/hippy/hardcore metal/metal/or anything REALLY loud.
I get depressed EASILY.
I love penguins.
i Hate hippies.
I hate roleplaying as elves. Cause they are hippehs.
I love roleplaying, and i try to be as serious as possible.
Im ugleh... more like fugly. (fucking Ugly.)
I hate emos.
I am 50% homophobic. I only hate the homosexuals who continuesly talk about homosexuality and that bullstick... (you're cool shris.)
Im like a vampire. I never inter the sunlight, unless i have to.
I think vampires like dracula are awesome. But the twilight vampires are SSSSSUUUPPPEERRRRGGGAAYYY
Dota sucks big huge donkeh balls.
I like to curse in rp, but not in real life.
I am a pro at world of warcraft lore.
I think drugs are stupid. Yes stoners, They are bad for you.
I am a smart-assed-fuckhead.
No one likes me.
I love thinking about stories and i sometimes write them down.
I am talented in writing stories and grammar, i can tell a story, but it takes me for EVER to get to a conclusion.
I play warcraft III.
Blogging is stupid.

Thats me in a nutshell.

O wait.

My favorite wc3 race is the Nerubian.
I am not rascist. I will never say the 'n' word.
i am not sexist. I actually enjoy talking to women and men.
I treat everyone the same, Except trolls.
Trolls can die in a fire.

6Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 1:12 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

So wait.

You lack the man body parts... yet your married to a woman...

Oh.. i get it >.>
i'm not saying anything.

My twelve year old mind is WAYY bigger then it should be.

Last edited by I)arksword on Wed May 05, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Hey, My name is John and I hate everyone of you faggots.

/guidotroll

Well, my name is Trevor and I am 19. My birthday is 12/21/90. Which is kinda coincidental what with all the '12/21/12' crap going around.

I enjoy every kind of music, aside from most variations of country. I love the Blues, Jazz, Screamo / Deathcore, Indi, and other various things. Probably have the most childish attitude, aside from the real children here. Enjoys; Long walks on the beach. . .

Personally, I favor such endeavors that are similar to, but not limited to; Reading, Walking, Videogames (However, I'm not a nerrrrrd), listening to music, and just laying back. I, however, am not entirely laid back, just only work when necessary.

I am slightly an alcoholic, with my constant need for the
Arthuria wrote:wonder crutch of reality
. Comedians I enjoy are;
George Carlin, Demetri Martin, Daniel Tosh, and others I fail to mention.

As for TV, I like NCIS, Pysch, plus other USA network individuals. Deadliest Warrior, some other things similar.

Relatively, I'm a pretty cool guy.

8Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Arthuria

Arthuria

You quoted me, I feel all warm and tingly inside. :3

9Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

I hate darksword. I have to be nice now Sad

And I'm gay.

Oh, my name is Tim.

That's all you need to know.

Last edited by Shris on Thu May 06, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

10Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Well. Let's start by the basics, my name is Alex Roy and I'm fifteen years old. I like reading and writing, I am proficient in the language arts. I'm pretty outgoing I love parties and am pretty social. Warcraft 3 is a pass time for me, when I have nothing to do I just come on here and chill with y'all. I play hockey due to my living in Canada(lol) and I listen to some heavy metal and shit.

I'm one of those druggies that are still good in school somehow, seems like half of my brain due to the other half being melted is still functional enough to get good grades. I win.

Also, I love tits.

Good day.

http://Tits.com

11Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Krath wrote:
Also, I love tits.

I concur.

Hello my name is Duke Nukem Travis. No last names (anyone that knows srsly don't fucking post it I'm 100% serious...). I am 18 years of age and don't you fuckers forget it. I'm the kinda guy that likes to only act my age when I need to (At least on the internet).

I'm pretty interested in writing and obviously I'm intrigued by roleplaying or I wouldn't be in clan WKRE. I may not always have the best grammar, but I try my best so please bare with my mistakes. I'm not racist at all I just don't like black people (I'm just kidding calm down <3). I'm completely heterosexual despite what other people in the clan may say (PREEMPTIVE "BANANA"!).

I'm actually a founding member of clan WKRE, then left, then came back for like a week, then left again, then came back and now HERE I AM!!!

I help run a ventrilo that many key clan WKRE members use. Any activities on ventrilo are moderated by me, Krath, Mk, Jayster, Zuljin, and Lunakore but he may be dead we're unsure (Those are the active admins/lead admins that I've come to know and love hate [strike]buttfuck ... yea ...)

I hope to see some new recruits actually get on these forums so they can see how sexy I am and possibly have regretful pity sex with me so we may grow as a community.

Sincerely,
Duke Nukem

12Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

Duke Nukem wrote:I may not always have the best grammar,

Now us Michiganders have PERFECT grammar. So suck my Caucasian cock. Good day.

13Tell Us About Yourself Empty :D:D::D:D:D Wed May 05, 2010 3:52 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Naah, i wont do that shris. You'd like it to much.

14Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

I'm Mk.
Also Matt.
I'm Asian, and I'm also Admin on here.... But shaman in the clan.

That sums it up.

15Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

My real name is Aron and like travis here, no last name, I'm afraid of duke(who does not live all too far from me anyway) will sneak to my house in attempt to do something to meh. I'm 15 and I have many people who can give me a ride from school to my house. In case I say something now or later Bananas!!!

I am annoyed at a certain someones voice on vent.. Not saying name but it rhymes with HarkWord.
I have started a Space Marine army. For the Emperor. My favorite Space Marine chapter has to be the Black Templar, least Tackymarines... I mean Ultramarines.

My favorite melée weapons on most games are Claws, Spears and Swords. Guns are Handguns and Automatic Rifles.

I think Duke is a forum-Buster and mk is an MVP. This is enough for now...

16Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

That's an interesting form of a bio, Pyro.

Also Duke I lold:

DukeNukem3D wrote:please bare with my mistakes.

Epic fail.

http://Tits.com

17Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

Thank you if that was a compliment, fuck this introduction shit if it was an insult! :3

18Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 7:58 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Well, there is no warkbord or horkword

but there is a I)arksword

19Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

I wonder who I meant >.>

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Well shoot. How is a mähn that works to have no face supposed-ah explain itself?

I am a gentleman above anything else. Southern chivalry and whotnaut has been taught to me since I was a young urchin. I have been born and raised in the good ol' South of the US of A. Those who have seen my face call me Michael. In this clan the list is two people and it will stay that way.

I co-founded this clan with CotK(Krath) and Gen.Stormcaller.

I am an artisté and an by-the-book libra. I'm a Methodist-Deist, a libertarian, and a history buff. I intend to head for a medical career. Probably general surgeon but I'd have to wait until I do rotations to truly tell.

I don't like squabbles. Well- I actually have a weak spot for drama. But I get bent out of shape when it starts hurting anybody.

Three years ago I developed mild PTSD after a short series of dismally unfortunate events.

People say that I have a fantastic imagination- which also lends to my apparent skill in roleplaying. Aside from WKRE, I play on a RP server in WoW and I play Dark Heresy with my best men every saturday.

I have an affinity for music, though I am not very musically inclined. I'd say my particular favorites would be the Otherworld tracks from silent hill 2, 3, and 4, the classical pieces "Danse Macabre", "Waltz of the Flowers", and "In the Hall of the Mountain King", and in general: a good amount of alternative rock, epic metal, and dance music, and a plethora of other videogame soundtracks.

When it comes to typical RPGs I tend to fill the mage role. I'm looking to change to the healer type. For the more science fiction business just hand me a sniper rifle.

I don't handle much 'literature' stuff very well. I don't watch television and I rarely watch movies.

There is a female by the nickname of "Kitty" that I am in a perpetual on/off relationship with. She's... intriguing.

I'm currently learning how to cook. My achievements so far have been banana pudding and crawfish jambalaya. I can prepare most anything on a grill though.

And I'm out of ideas at this point. I'm flattered you asked to begin with.

21Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Arthuria

Arthuria

Here I was thinking I was the only one here who played World of Warcraft, or Dark Heresy for that matter.

22Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Another pioneer in the medical field, eh? I'm going for Physician ,rather than surgeon. Good luck with your hopeful endeavors. It's just coincidental we hold similar hobbies, I too enjoy to cook. But I can cook most anything that isn't some, Iron Chef type thing.

23Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Arthuria wrote:Here I was thinking I was the only one here who played World of Warcraft, or Dark Heresy for that matter.

Alliance on Moon Guard. I ain't coming back until Cataclysm gets here though. And my current character is a psyker that thinks he's a cowboy. My last one died recently. A hell of an assassin. The beginning of his death began when he awoke tied to a large stone slab suspended over a congregation in a cathedral. My acolytes had failed to assassinate our target and we were incapacitated. I swung myself off the hook suspending me and my comrade techpriest overheated his wrists to burn the ropes. We had an arbitrator with us who swung off his hook too. My slab landed face-up. His landed face-down. And the techpriest cut me loose.

The man we were attempting to assassinate us blamed us for the death of the city's mayor- a crime committed by him rather than us. The techpriest sent out a horrible screech to stun everybody while we ran for cover. Fortunately the sacrificial altar was very ornate, large, and solid. We had no equipment, however. I snatched two torches that were on the braizer-type spear poles. One for each of us. By this time the people had recovered. Everybody fled except for our target, who decided he'd just shoot us. He slowly approached the altar, thinking he was at no risk and expecting us to attempt to run for it. I had the techpriest boost-jump me by cupping his hands together and lifting me as I leapt with a spear in hand. My strike landed square in his face and stuck, but it did not stop him much. I was left vulnerable and he unloaded four bolter shots at my face. I dodged one and slumped to the ground. The techpriest then popped up and threw his torch as a javelin and hit the target in the throat. The flames together from the torches ignited the man. I took the opportunity to lunge from the floor and tackle him. We fell down a small flight of stairs and I forcibly snapped his right arm. The target began firing wildly and throughout this caused vital damage to the infrastructure to the building (our stone slabs added to gravity didn't help). The techpriest ran over and shot the target and killed him. The cathedral began to collapse. Unable to function now that my adrenaline was wearing off (the only thing keeping me alive practically), the techpriest carried me out. A stone hit my leg, breaking it. We barely escaped as the building collapsed behind us. A dropship was waiting right outside, but so was an angry mob. We got into the bay of the ship and as the door closed a home-made grenade was thrown in. The blast killed me. The techpriest barely survived.

Akiane wrote:Another pioneer in the medical field, eh? I'm going for Physician ,rather than surgeon. Good luck with your hopeful endeavors. It's just coincidental we hold similar hobbies, I too enjoy to cook. But I can cook most anything that isn't some, Iron Chef type thing.

I've always loved the hospital environment. And it's the family profession. And I'm workin on the cooking. Heh.

24Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

I just enjoy the medical field, not to mention I know most, if not all, the staff at the local ER and patient rooms. I was put into the Hospital for several months for a minor, but serious, case of cancer. Not to mention, I'm very prone to danger and other inexplicable dismays that are thrown at me like curveballs.

25Tell Us About Yourself Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Same. Too same. My luck is incredibly ambiguous. Does it make sense to work at a hospital if you're a common resident, however?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum