Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

World of Evolution

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1World of Evolution  Empty World of Evolution Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:22 am

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

For hundreds of years the Human race has debated the existence of evolution. Till just 154 years ago it was considered only a theory. Of course this was only until the great barriers fell. Scientists in England build a machine that would test the very fabrics of our world. When the machine was activated it seemed as if nothing was different and nothing was gained, but this would soon be proven wrong. The machine did do something to our world which soon gave way to war. Scientists believe this machine ripped a hole in a barrier that allowed certain humans to gain 'magical' powers (Such as throwing fire and ice).

A few years after this barrier fell a scientist was able to prove that humans were capable of psychic powers (such as barriers that could be used for different tasks). With risky high tech machines implanted into the head of someone with the psychic abilities their abilities are amplified by nearly 50 fold.

With these new technologies and advances war broke out. Fire rained from the sky and people literally exploded from within. 3 major factions remain in the world and a stalemate has been in effect for nearly 10 years. People fear that this war will bring the end of all wars. Constant training of psychic warriors and mage soldiers has been in effect in the lands once known as America and will be the main battle ground for the war on the horizon.

2World of Evolution  Empty Re: World of Evolution Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:51 am

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

This is a forum roleplay idea not just something I posted up. Maybe some feedback on if it is a good idea or not?

3World of Evolution  Empty Re: World of Evolution Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Samuel

Samuel

Unlikely it will last long.

4World of Evolution  Empty Re: World of Evolution Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Good good ... I mean criticism not as in that it not lasting long being good.

Also there will be more depth to the whole thing than I really have posted right now.

5World of Evolution  Empty Re: World of Evolution Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Samuel

Samuel

By the way, no sense me getting on vent anyway, you see...I had my throat surgery this week and well...I cant talk for a month.

6World of Evolution  Empty Re: World of Evolution Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Oh damn that sucks man I hope you start feeling better. Btw just sign language something to Darkie for me.

*Raises middle finger*

Very Happy

7World of Evolution  Empty Re: World of Evolution Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Samuel

Samuel

*raises both middle fingers, walks over to Peter and raises both his middle fingers.*

8World of Evolution  Empty Re: World of Evolution Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:46 am

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

This made me lol a bit

9World of Evolution  Empty Re: World of Evolution Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Samuel

Samuel

It is time to disclose my Secret spawn codes. Le sight.

custom_h0bl = shop, custom_h0eu = banhammer LOL,
custom_h0ex, custom_h0da, custom_h0fz, custom_h0fv, custom_h0ft = "FANG", custom_h0fj

10World of Evolution  Empty Re: World of Evolution Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Must try all of these right meow

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum