Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anime/Manga

+2
Krath
Mk
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anime/Manga Empty Anime/Manga Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

The idea sprouted when LEX told me he read his first manga today.
Any of you ever read any manga/ watched anime?

Things I've read/watched.

Naruto (FUCKING SUCKS SO I STOPPED)
Bleach (ITS OK)
Wolf's Rain (GOOD STUFF)
Darker than Black (BERRY GOOD)
http://www.anime-sub.com/watch/darker-than-black.html
Black Lagoon (TOO MANY GIRLS FIGHTING AND NOT ENOUGH MANLY FIGHTS BUT LOTS OF PANTY SHOTS FOR YOU PEOPLE)
One Piece (ITS OK)
Black Cat (WUZ GOOD BUT I STOPPED READING)
Death Note (GOOD STUFF BUT ENDING SUCKS)
Gode Geass (OVERRATED BUT OK)
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (SCARY ASS ANIME, IT STARTS OUT NOT SCARY THEN GETS SCARY BASICALLY I THINK ITS GOOD BUT YEAH NOT FOR THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACHS FOR THERES A LOT OF BLOOD AND GUTS)

Thats my list. Theres more but I cant think of them right now.

2Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

FUCK YOU I'M NOT A LOW LIFE

http://Tits.com

3Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

YOU READ A ROMANCE VAMPIRE MANGA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

4Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

That's cute.

5Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Hm.

Darker than Black; Better than you.
Code Geass; Irregardless of the overrated thing it is? It's pretty good.
Cowboy Bebop; You wish you were this bitch, if you were this bitch? You'd be tappin' celebrities and fuckin' every girl you deemed worthy.
Bleach; Eh. . .
One Piece; Fuck you, and no.
Wolf's Rain; Furry galore.
Higurashi; If you were into Sherlock type shit, I guess you'd like this.

I watch anime, as opposed to reading manga. I have too much time on my hands and will only bare myself to watch cartoons like Adventure Time with Finn and Jake. That shit's trippy.

Here's a critique I saw on one of my forums I go to, which I helped with.

When You see red? Don't you dare.

And when you see underlined? Watch. This is just if you want to watch Anime. /shrug

Seto no Hanayome: A shitty series about a some guy who drowns and is saves by a mermaid named san or some jazz, and events unfold and they are forced to be married. It's not very funny, and sucks fucking balls.
Princess Tutu: Ninjas with guitars. Srsly. It's an anime about ballet. MUTHA FUCKIN BALLET.
Full Metal Panic!: Steadily :/ anime that has its funny points. Then again, its all GOOOONNNNNZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, so there's not much to expect in the first place.
Koihime Mosou: Anime about feudal japan/china, boobs, fighting ect ect. Really those are the only reasons to watch it, other than the ending which is pretty good.
Kannagi: An excellent enough series about a girl (Nagi) who is the god of residing in the tree that keeps the surrounding area alive. Her tree is cut down, and Jin (the main character, hurf durf) takes a part of the tree and carves it into the image of the "god" he saw at that same tree when he was a child. lo and behold, the statue comes to life, and BING Nagi now resides with Jin, and she has to exorcise impurities and shit. Worth the watch, Op's catchy too. They say if you watch nagi's dance in the OP enough in a row, something might happen...
Chobits: Comedy/romance/ecchi about some loser who finds this chobit persocom thing. Being fairly comedic, do expect the mood to go from flatline to LOL every once in a while. Also, chiiii~
Ultimate Girls: /self
Shuffle!: Fuck this makes me feel rage/;_; at the same time. fucking guy has 5 hot girls all head-over-heels for him. But, still a... average anime.
Keroro Gunsou: Aka sergeant frog, its a comedy about 2 kids who live with these obnoxious frog things from space. I recommend the manga over the anime highly, because the anime sux.
Goshuushosama Ninomiya-kun: Yet another one of those comedy/ecchi/whatever/moefest animes i lurv so much. Won't spoil the series for you.
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki: Nice. They finally made an anime with everything you'll ever need. Catgirl loli, super biological weapon, possible Armageddon, flying jelly fish, and some gay guy. Somewhat funny and fairly watchable.
Penguin girl: Even more funny, this reaction image came from the series.
Soul Taker: First few episodes easily make your head spin, so i found the most non-confusing description from a shitty web site for shitty people: "Young Kyosuke Date is suddenly stabbed by his mother and left for dead in a cathedral. Kyosuke is buried alive, but is soon dug up by a mysterious girl. He then searches for answers to why his mother stabbed him, looks for a long lost sister, and also tries to find answers to why he is able to transform into the superhuman mutant, Soul Taker."
Doujin work: Another mindless comedy, this one is about some girl who decides to get rich through doujin (fan manga). A pure comedy this time, has some decently funny parts to it.
To love-ru: Completely retarded, cliche, run of the mill complete loser guy meets completely hot alien girl and she falls in love with him anime. shitsux.
Shijo Saikyo no Deshi Kenichi: Its about a high school "weakling" named Kenichi Shirahama. He has a friend, Miu Fuurinji, that is very experienced in Martial Arts, and through a witnessing in that, Kenichi joins the Ryozanpaku Dojo, and eventually lives there. Later he is encountered with several street gangs, and he has affirmed "alliances" with some thugs. They're all appointed against an elite gang, the 8 Fists.
H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~: ;____; oh god i cried (wo)manly tears....
Jungle wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu: Jungle ish fun.
Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z: gurk_goes_to_the_circus.png
Black Lagoon: Mercenaries with hilarious and sad back stories do it for the cash. It can go from humor to depressing in minutes, but is a great anime overall. I wouldn't recommend the second season unless you want to be really really depressed.
Welcome to the N.H.K.!: Starts out funny, but for the majority is just a horribly sad anime dealing with depression. But the end is worth every minute of pain.
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion: An action anime with a compelling plot?! Think of gundam, but less cartooning and with cuter girls. Also, REEEEERRROOOOSHHH, SPINZAKU, ect.
Bamboo Blade: "Hey, I got an idea. Lets make a modern day kendo anime, but with a twist! The twist is, some the characters are all girls! This idea rocks!! Lets call it Bamboo Blade!!"
Blood +: It's an anime about vampires, but with a twist! Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoolgirl. Saya’s happy life is shattered when she is attacked by a chiroptera, learning that she is the only one who can defeat them.
Armed with a katana fueled by her blood , Saya embarks on a journey with her family, allies, and her chevalier, Haji, to rid the world of chiroptera and rediscover her identity.[/quote]
Ginga Densetsu Weed: This might sound silly but bear with me. It's about a pack of wild dogs who have created a paradise for themselves, when they are suddenly attacked by a run-away genetic experiment that will kill anything in its way. The local townspeople believe it is the dogs who are responsible for the killing of several people and so they are hunted on 2 fronts! Their leader had disappeared a while after the experiment initially attacked, and his son seeks to reunite with him and take down the experiment (whom they refer to as Kaibatsu) It seriously makes you feel childish watching it until a fight scene comes up, then blood and limbs go flying everywhere.
Tri-Gun: Basically it's about a guy named Vash who has a $60,000,000,000 bounty on his head. Pretty interesting but all the cliche references might leave you groaning
Gun X Sword : This show is entirely about mechs. It's not even close to Gundam though, so it's hard to explain. Basically, a guy has the
best Armor (Mech) in the world and he goes around using it to combat tyrants. Kinda slow but the fight scenes are interesting
Black Cat: It's basically about a guy named Train (codenamed Black Cat) who's an assassin for an order known as the Chronos. As their mercenary, he is to carry out orders without question and is given the number XIII. However, he rebels against his order when he questions whether it is right to simply kill people without giving them a chance for redemption.
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex- A ton of people have heard about this one, but in case you haven't it's basically set way ahead in the future after WWIII where a special forces unit called Section 9 goes around taking out unusual people. Lots of blood, and all types of fighting are involved. Everything from Hand to Hand to walking mechs.
Potemayo: laughingelfman.jpg
Akagi: 90% of people who watch this only watch it for the sky scraper noses. It is actually pretty interesting (artwork vs. story thing), and has a decent enough story.
Hayate no gotuku: Its just one big ass filler for itself. It is a very good light comedy. Manga is also worth a read. (aka hayate the combat butler)
Kodomo no jikan: No joke, this is an anime that is about some guy that teaches and some little whore tries to seduce him. Also, ending is literally the most mother fucking RAAAAAGE worthy piece of shit ever.
Renkin San-kyu Magical Pokaan: Tis' stupid. But good.
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei: Great super comedy. Great artwork, and has some really funny parts. Also called the Family guy of japan by some weeabros. The series literally follows the manga to a capital T, almost word for word (though not in the chapter order). (second season: Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei, Third season (?) Goku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei)
Magical Nurse Komugi-chan: Another shitty late nighter, this is completely idiotic and might make you stupid. We recommend using protection at all times. Thank you for flying air wapan.
Shakugan No Shana: Good story, got some good action. Centers around a girl (Shana) and some Bosnian kid who try to protect some thingy. The loli has some souped up powers and a sword, and the emo faggot is completely useless throughout the series, but HOLY SHIT he becomes somewhat useful towards the end of the second season, happy ending, boo hoo whatever. (Shakugan no Shana II)
Aria: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
Death note: You should all know this. Even non-hard core animu fans know about this. Light gets death note, light goes lol i m gawd lolz and shitstorms brew.
Lucky Star: ITS A SHOW ABOUT NOTHING. No really, it is. It gets boring as fuck after the timotei thing isn't funny anymore (which is like after the first 3 times), and no one ever really watches past episode 10 anyways. The OVA was amazingly well done, though. TIMOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Azumanga daioh: OSAKA, OSAKA, OSAKA, OSAKA. The reason why the slice-of-life series wasn't forgotten, MANY people know about this series. So watch it.
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan: A short late night series, it was a very violent and comedic series. Dokuro-chan (an angel (of death) from the future) kills people, brings them back to life, humor ensues.
Rozen maiden: Dolls fighting to the death, awesome art quality, and tons of DESU. Second season is Rozen Maiden traummend. DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
FLCL/Furi-Kuri/Fooly Cooly: Still trucking, one of the better series (only 4 episodes ;-Wink always worth a rewatch.
Eureka7: interesting, odd story. Also, THOSE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS......
Hellsing: Blood, vampires, .45's that weigh 32 pounds,= awesome. Not much to say without any spoilers, but its really good. Just watch it you drone you.
Hellsing ultimate: just pure fucking awesome. The more cinematic (and better) adaption of the legendary manga series, its released in 1 hour, 25 minute OVA's done in movie quality. although slowly released, they are WELL worth the wait.
Gurran-laggan: One of the best series ever made. Follows the adventure of Kamina and Simon on their quest to liberate humanity from their cavernous banishment. First 4 or so episodes are rather bland. then, from 6 or so onward, it gets better and better. And it doesn't stop getting better either, the last 4 episodes make the entire series look like a silly banter they are so good. LET YOUR DRILL PIERCE EVEN THE HEAVENS.
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Fairly interesting, unusually addictive, VERY popular. About Haruhi, a girl who has an obsession with the paranormal, not realizing that [spoilers]SHES ACTUALLY GOD[/spoilers] (not like anyone hasn't already watched it). Bunch of bullshit about "Chronological order", don't listen to that.
Devil may cry: Anime adaption of the (s)hit video game series. Its pretty good, but good luck finding it.
Zero no Tsukaima: Everyone knows this sucks. And yet, we must watch it. Why? One could say we are all slaves of louise, the legendary tsundere with the pink wavy hair. If you want story, stay the fuck away from this. Want something to complain about and maybe have a loli and tits thrown in? Welcome aboard, chap.
Higurashi no naku koro ni: Horror-mystery, all round awesome anime. had the best ending to an anime I have seen. And yes, the mindless killing will be explained later, it is a very hard anime to understand, but once you get hold of it, its the best thing you will have ever seen. Second season is Higurashi No Nako Koro Ni Kai. NEVERMIND THE THIRD SEASON, GUESS WHAT DIDN'T AIR...
YEAH, YOU PROBABLY GUESSED RIGHT.
Maybe next year....
Maybe next year.........
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie: When anime was good, then turned bad, then went south west. About a princess from another planet who crash lands on some guy's bath house, thusly killing him. She then gives him half her soul to save him, but this makes her a child in both mind and physique. After a little time, a busy-body, worry wart catgurl maid (and her army of catgirl servants :3 ~nyaa) and a crazy girl named hydra join the mix. Hilarity ensues. Then suddenly OH BAW ROMANCE BSDLVBSLDKJFVBKSDBVLL.
Minami-ke: Essentially Lucky Star and Azumanga Daioh put together, without the incessant advertisements for haruheee. About 3 sisters who live together (ooh yeeaah) and their daily shenanigans. Can go from funny to confusing to completely wut in a frame. Pretty good if your a fan of slice-of-life comedies. Second season is Minami-Ke Okawari.
Ichigo Mashimaro: Think of it this way: Slice of life anime, but with light comedy, and a premise of "cute girls do cute things in cute ways". Essentially, moeblob-a-palooza. inb4 "OMG IT'S PEDO U PEDO"
Manabi Straight!: Another moeblob plopper, this one is about a girl, self titled "Manabi" who goes to a mega-dull school in a mega-dull future. Gets credits for decent humor and definitely good artwork.

Kemeko: Don't watch this.

Bounen no Xamdou: Watch this. Like a cross between Gurran Laggan, Eureka7, and something else, it starts off confusing as fuck, but things (don't) get explained, it depends on how much you pay attention really, if you pay attention to the minute details as well as the story, then its crystal clear. Just watch it. It's good.

6Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

Was that a response to my own list or your own list? O.o And is Cowboy Bebop some sort of comedy anime?

7Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 am

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Cowboy Bebop is beastly epic. Go watch it now.

And the first part of my reply was a response to your list, then I added a list I worked on with some guy I know from a forum I go to.

8Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Jay

Jay
Furry Slayer

Guess I will throw some of my favorites.

Ghost in the Shell: [movie] Was very interesting, basically all the things Akiwin said, but to add more to it, takes risks in the story, that may confuse a younger audience. But all and all a timeless classic.

Inuyasha: [Series and movies] All and all, this is like a kiddy anime that may or may not attract you in to anime at all if this is the first series you watch. The typical character archetypes are very cliche, the episodes are very repetitive, only once every 20 episodes do you get some thing interesting, or ACTUAL character development.

Case Closed: [Series] A murder/drama/comedy about a young detective, who was poisoned, and some how made to be 10 years old. He becomes a sort-of adopted by his girlfriend, and her dad who also happens to be a private detective. He goes around solving cases with the help of some bat shit insane professor.

Lupin the Third: [Series] A story of a mastermind thief , and his partners, a master gunslinger and samurai. It follows him around in his various hi-jinks, and his romantic interest in some jap chick.

FLCL: [Series] One of the most highly regarded by fans of anime due to its references and satire to/on pop culture, it follows around a young boy who lives in a town with a machinery plant, he is attracted to his brothers girlfriend and this other chick who is like an Alien/magic/wtf all wrapped in to one odd package.

Gunslinger Girl: [Series] A story of a secret organization based in Italy, that takes orphaned young girls, cyberizes them, and trains them to be professional killing machines. Very slow or very fast, the series starts with many flashbacks, and may be hard to follow at times. But worth a watch.

Elfin Lied: [Series] A very dramatic, gory, take no stops, anime. This story follows a girl who has special telekinetic powers, these powers take the shape of hands, made from the mind, that can rend and break apart nearly anything within range. It follows a long a sub-story of romance with a collage student living with his cousin.
[IMO: This was a great anime, worthy.]

Deathnote: [Series] Perhaps the epitome of drama. This story follows Light Yagami, and his decent in to madness from his gain of a notebook that kills people, so long as their name and the picture of there face is in the writers head.

Paprika: [Movie] The story is a must-watch to understand. It is about a woman who works in dream research, one of the scientists there develops a machine that allows one to see others dreams, and allow others in to it.

Survival style +5: [Movie, live-action] Follows 5 peoples lives, in japan, it satires life, while giving a deeper meaning to understanding it. In the end it shows how every ones life is tied together.

Just a few I could name off hand.

http://www.myspace.com/schectershredder666

9Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

I forgot to add Elfin Lied to my list. And it was good, but I read the manga instead of watching the anime because I heard it was a lot better.

Deathnote is also good.

But out of all the ones you guys listed which do you think is the best? O.o

10Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Ghost in the Shell.
Cowboy Bebop.
Deathnote(First Part) (the second part was shit, after L's death. Not because he died, it just got tiresome).
~H2O~ Footprints in the sand. As I stated; (wo)manly tears.
And,
Darker than Black.

All of those, go watch.

11Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

Mmkay, except Darker than Black since I already did.

12Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

Umm let's see.

Rosario_Vampire Guy, Tsukune Aono get's transfered to a school for monsters and whatnot. He.. Bumps into this one girl with Pink hair who happens to be a vampire. Just a harem with monsters and all, Mizore ftw.

Chrome-Shelled Regios I don't even know if I could begin to explain it without having to dig my mind.

Ranma 1/2 This guy falls into a magic chinese spring and when he gets splashed with cold water he turns into a girl. Hot a guy.

@Kodomo no Jikan The teachers a retard, he shoulda just quit after the first day or two. Also it finally got the boot from manga fox, something I thought immposible, but it happened.

13Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

Ha, I think Rosario_Vampire Guy is the one Lex read.

14Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Yeah, cause of ol' Pyro here. Also, Mizore ftl. It's all about that big tittied chick. Forgot her name.

15Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:33 am

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

All ecchis, in my opinion, have pretty shitty stories.

inb4 "lol u look at hot stuf 4 sturis"

...I also agree; Mizore.

16Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:40 am

Krath

Krath
Admin

... Kiria.

17Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:43 am

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

Krath you're talkin about Kurumu Kurono. Comparing the anime to the manga, the anime has more fanservice but some of the episodes were censored damn them. Oh the twilight post lol that's where you got it. Took me a minute.

Also of ecchi, it's hard to make a decent storyline cause it's all about fanservice. Negima for example, all about him getting to know the students at the beginning, so much ecchi things going on then, but towards the later parts in gets way more serious. I'd recommend it. BTW main char is a 10 year old English mage, Negi Springfield who gets an assignment as a teacher at an all girls middle school, teaching english.

18Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Yeaaaaaaah, that's the one. ;D

19Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:17 am

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

But on the Ghost in the Shell topic, I like;

Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C 2nd Gig
tbh, I just like the series. Although, the movie is a mustsee.

20Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:29 am

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Oho, a new challenger approaches;

Highschool of the Dead

I don't mind the copious amounts of fanservice, just looks awesome.

21Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:58 am

Mk

Mk
Admin

A friend told me about that and told me to watch it. Is it good?

22Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

It's alright, I read that manga of it. first one i've ever.

I expect it to be much like Dead Rising w/o I'm Frank West, and I've covered wars. . . and w/ fan-service slid into every crevice.

23Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

Hmm okay.

24Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

That was one of the first manga I read when I discovered One Manga, had a few chapters then. In the process of reading it now. Pretty good. Also catching up on chapters of Hell Teacher Nube and somewhat but not so much D.Gray-man. Also starting up watching Persona -trinity soul-

Last edited by Pyromania99 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause I can)

25Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

Havent really been watching or reading manga lately but I read a bit of Bakuman which is by the writers of DeathNote which is basically a manga about writing manga. It sounds stupid but they pulled it off, its pretty cool actually because they have stories in the manga that draw you in and also you learn a lot about how the industry works. I doubt any other writers could pull that off and get it published.

Also I watched Phantom's Requiem which is very similar to Darker than Black but still good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum