Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pyros rp's

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pyros rp's Empty Pyros rp's Sun May 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

I have two rp's I plan on moving over, Kirla which most of you already know and the dimensional one which is yet to truely to have been named...

2Pyros rp's Empty Re: Pyros rp's Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

Info for my Dimensional Rp

Dimensional Rift(Got a better name idea?)

A group of scientist were creating a portal to decrease the amount of time it took to travel long distances. But, in an accident, the machine had set portals up to other dimensions and worlds. Causing the native creatures, the fall into our world. The scientist group, set in the building called the Cogitorium, has hired people of all ages with special genes that allow them to see this alternate dimensional creatures that are in mid-shift. They can move and attack but are not seen, except by these special people hired by the Cogitorium.

The Extra-Dimensional Creature Removal Squad. (EDCRS)-
The people who are hired by the Cogitorium are part of this group. Mostly they live their lives, but fight the creatures that travel to this world. They vary in age and have some sort of weapon training.

Magic-
Not exactly “Magic” as we think of it, the group at the Cogitorium, has made items that cause elemental forces to be directed at enemies, so it would seem like magic to someone that would not know better.

Demons-
Like magic, they are not really what they are called. They mostly create havoc and etc. and were given this name.

Alliances with Demons-
Some Demons are friendly, or prefer the look and feel of this world moreso than their own, and with translation devices the Cogitorium scientist created, the EDCRS can understand what demons that have a speech patterns. The EDCRS can have companions of these demons. While there are some that just do not converse or even think.

Weapons-
The members or the EDCRS use weapons in their job. Such as guns and swords. Some members just have these items on hand while others find them. Since Demons are mostly animals and such it almost doesn't matter if you use gun or sword. But certain weapons can work better against some demons, such as one that has really tough skin might be hard to cut a bullet or arrow can easily pierce.

If I remember something I will add

3Pyros rp's Empty Re: Pyros rp's Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Salty_dog

Salty_dog

lol, u silly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum