Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell Us About Yourself

+11
Jay
Darkmico
Pyromania99
Mk
Duke Nukem
Krath
Shris
Akiane
I)arkie
Arthuria
Saken
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

I suppose not, maybe it's just a continuous spiral of disarray that we have sure-come to.

27Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

And being a 'mr' sucks.

28Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Arthuria

Arthuria

Darkmico wrote:
Arthuria wrote:Here I was thinking I was the only one here who played World of Warcraft, or Dark Heresy for that matter.

Alliance on Moon Guard. I ain't coming back until Cataclysm gets here though. And my current character is a psyker that thinks he's a cowboy. My last one died recently. A hell of an assassin. The beginning of his death began when he awoke tied to a large stone slab suspended over a congregation in a cathedral. My acolytes had failed to assassinate our target and we were incapacitated. I swung myself off the hook suspending me and my comrade techpriest overheated his wrists to burn the ropes. We had an arbitrator with us who swung off his hook too. My slab landed face-up. His landed face-down. And the techpriest cut me loose.

The man we were attempting to assassinate us blamed us for the death of the city's mayor- a crime committed by him rather than us. The techpriest sent out a horrible screech to stun everybody while we ran for cover. Fortunately the sacrificial altar was very ornate, large, and solid. We had no equipment, however. I snatched two torches that were on the braizer-type spear poles. One for each of us. By this time the people had recovered. Everybody fled except for our target, who decided he'd just shoot us. He slowly approached the altar, thinking he was at no risk and expecting us to attempt to run for it. I had the techpriest boost-jump me by cupping his hands together and lifting me as I leapt with a spear in hand. My strike landed square in his face and stuck, but it did not stop him much. I was left vulnerable and he unloaded four bolter shots at my face. I dodged one and slumped to the ground. The techpriest then popped up and threw his torch as a javelin and hit the target in the throat. The flames together from the torches ignited the man. I took the opportunity to lunge from the floor and tackle him. We fell down a small flight of stairs and I forcibly snapped his right arm. The target began firing wildly and throughout this caused vital damage to the infrastructure to the building (our stone slabs added to gravity didn't help). The techpriest ran over and shot the target and killed him. The cathedral began to collapse. Unable to function now that my adrenaline was wearing off (the only thing keeping me alive practically), the techpriest carried me out. A stone hit my leg, breaking it. We barely escaped as the building collapsed behind us. A dropship was waiting right outside, but so was an angry mob. We got into the bay of the ship and as the door closed a home-made grenade was thrown in. The blast killed me. The techpriest barely survived.

That's painfully ironic seeing as I was a stormtrooper and the thing that killed our entire party was the pysker in the group. Daemonhost.

29Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Wed May 05, 2010 11:54 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

I play WoW everyonce and a while.

I sure the hell am not getting back on till cataclysm.

30Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Thu May 06, 2010 1:28 am

Jay

Jay
Furry Slayer

I like playing guitar.
I doing things that I think make me unique but in fact millions do it every day, better at it to.
I don't lie to myself.
I know who I am.
I hate most of you. A lot.
I wish I never played the computer.
I wish I never played on the internet.
I dislike jackasses.
I dislike niggers who call other people niggers, but the person they called a nigger isn't even black.
I hate movies where the protagonist is a fucktard.
I hate elitists.
I really hate doing most of the things I do. Yet I continue to do it.
I am sometimes a hypocrite.
I do have a tendency to be attracted to damaged girls.
I consider myself a failure daily.
I love being random.
I am a recovering troll.
I sometimes miss being a troll.
My favorite color is purple.
My favorite number is 69.
My favorite game is THE GAME.

That is about it. TL;DR version: Jay has +10 Charisma

http://www.myspace.com/schectershredder666

31Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Thu May 06, 2010 10:54 am

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Looks like everyone's opening up, how sweet. Neutral

Anyways, I forgot to mention I can out eat any of you when it comes to breakfast food, mexican/tex-mex food, or pizza. I am a near bottomless pit with a vacuum for a mouth. I will never gain any weight from eating so much due to my epic metabolism. I work out from time to time, but it really doesn't keep my weight in check, because I've eaten a whole meal before, weight myself, read for two hours, weighed myself, lost two pounds. So anyways...

I also love tattoos. I only have one at the moment, but I've been drawing up ideas for more tattoos. I plan to get my entire spine outlined and filled in black, or possibly a detailed spine put over my spine. I just really like the idea of that. I already have a tattoo on my right side with a red star-like symbol with Tool lyrics inside of it, saying...

This body holding me
Reminds me of my own mortality
Embrace this moment
Remember we are eternal
All this pain is an illusion

I also want the eye from the Ænemia album tattoo'd probably on my chest somewhere, outlined with the Sawblade, and possibly have lyrics or something else put in each blade of the saw.

I also kind of want the "LOVE HATE" put on my knuckles, but I'd have to wait till I'm working in the gaming industry before I get that, because where I work at now they make you cover up all tattoos.

Hm... I know I want more tattoos than that, but I havn't thought of anything else that I know I wouldn't regret. And to any of you who think "Oh you're stupid for ruining your body." If anything, I'm making it better with art work, so go screw yourself. Laughing

http://www.farangdingdong.com

32Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Thu May 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Saken wrote: And to any of you who think "Oh you're stupid for ruining your body." If anything, I'm making it better with art work, so go screw yourself. Laughing

I second that shit. And also your poor ass should be saving money for a non-wooden computer not tattoos. :p

http://Tits.com

33Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Thu May 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Shut up! Lol. I'm getting my halfsisters' dad to work on my other computer, then when he's done with it, I'll put in any new parts that I need in it, and I'll be running better games. My internet may not be as good though, but at least I'd actually have a GAMING computer and not a piece of shit lunch box looking computer. I'm serious, it about as big, if not a tiny bit bigger/smaller than a lunch box.

http://www.farangdingdong.com

34Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Thu May 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

What do you mean I'm a buster?

Also I need a better computer too Sad

35Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Thu May 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Yeah you two are the clan stone age comp owners. ._.

http://Tits.com

36Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Thu May 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

Duke you know how there are Tank-Busters or Bunker-Busters? Well one of those for a forum. You had on in stock and used it, anyways this is the last time ima refrence that.. Toward you atleast.

37Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Thu May 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Well you're entitled to your opinion even though I disagree with it entirely. Now stfu about it and please move on, you mention that too often and it's past stuff that I apologized for to you.

Anyways something else about myself you should know. I'm a Spartan. 'Nuff said.

38Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Thu May 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

Which one the Halo or Ancient Greek variety? Also already said id stfu.

39Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Thu May 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Veering back on topic.

I actually intend to get a couple of tattoos myself. One on my wrist and the other... I dunno.

But the wrist one is actually a family tattoo, believe it or not.

40Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Thu May 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Saken wrote:I plan to get my entire spine outlined and filled in black, or possibly a detailed spine put over my spine.
This, is a pimp idea. I only have one tattoo, which is a simple design on my back. Which is the symbol used in Shadow the Hedgehog (the game). Thought it was nice, it's on the lower-right side of my spine, adjacent to it as well.

Saken wrote:
[Parabola - Tool]
This body holding me
Reminds me of my own mortality
Embrace this moment
Remember we are eternal
All this pain is an illusion

Love this song.

Last edited by Akiane on Fri May 07, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

41Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Fri May 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Arthuria

Arthuria

Darkmico wrote:But the wrist one is actually a family tattoo, believe it or not.

Oh that's cool, my folks do this too, though the location is on the upper back, spread over the shoulder blades.

I cried like a bitch, I admit it.

It's this weird tribal thing I'll have to get a picture of.

42Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Fri May 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

I might get a tattoo ... dunno of what though.

Maybe like a giant pokeball on my ass so when I take a dump it looks like I'm about to have a serious pokebattle.

You'll notice most of my tattoo ideas are all humorous. No serious tattoos lol.

Another good idea. Get a key tattooed on my thingy and when she looks at it and is like "wtf?" I can say "I'm the key master are you the gate keeper?"

43Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Fri May 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

Our family has a history in medicine so we have an eye on the wrist with some details and such and it's some symbol of good health and recovery of something.

Curiously none of the men in that line of the family has died from natural causes.

44Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Fri May 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Arthuria

Arthuria

Had to call up my mum and inquire about it, she gave me the "I've told you a thousand times' lecture before saying it had something to do with my family line being bloodthirsty Celtic mongrels.

I don't see the connection but then again I didn't know I was a Celt. (?!!??!?!)

45Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Fri May 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

One of my great ancestors was a Celtic Chieftain. He he he I feel powerful Razz

46Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Fri May 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Arthuria

Arthuria

Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Celtic_guardian

Tell me about it.

47Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Fri May 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Lol yugioh was one of my favorite TV shows after I realized Pokemon was gay lol, but then I soon realized it was gay too and moved on Razz

I would have loved to live in Ancient times. That is my favorite time in history <3

48Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Fri May 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

Ahh yes ancient times, when you could actually follow the WKRE saying, now there are human rights and law to wars.. What happened to survival of the fittest?

49Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Fri May 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

America happened ... America :'(

I would have loved to live in the times of Alexander The Great, or in Sparta and be a Spartan Warrior. I love spart!

50Tell Us About Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself Fri May 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

I would be lying if I didn't say, Canada was free-er than us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum