Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saken's true speech of truth.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saken's true speech of truth. Empty Saken's true speech of truth. Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Krath

Krath
Admin

Some parts are cut out, but yeah.

[07:38:22 PM] I've noticed none of you seem to show any signs of being a fully functioning human being who doesn't try to troll every person they come across.
[07:38:54 PM] You guys always gang up on someone each day and trash talk.
[07:39:07 PM] There's a point when harmless joking becomes annoying and fucking stupid.
[07:39:32 PM] I know I'm one to speak, but at least I'm stating the obvious.
[07:40:16 PM] I'm just saying, why do you think some people on vent don't talk when others are around? Or they go to other channels?
[07:40:22 PM] They're tired of people's bull shit.
[07:42:06 PM] I'm sick of hearing mindless chatter all the time, so I'll either log off or just not talk, that and it's a pain in the ass to see people constantly bash on someone.
[07:42:32 PM] I know a lot of it is harmless fun to the harassing party, but it sucks coming on to your supposed friends and get fucked with nearly non-stop.
[07:42:53 PM] I'm not saying I'm the person getting fucked with, because in all honestly, I could care less what anyone says
[07:43:16 PM] But Tim doesn't like constantly getting screwed with, Mk gets real defensive sometimes when getting harassed all the time.
[07:43:23 PM] And we all know Duke can get pretty pissy too.
[07:43:50 PM] And with Zuljin, he just hates seeing it happen to others, and as we all know, he's too nice to speak up.
[07:43:56 PM] So this is where I speak up for everyone.

http://Tits.com

2Saken's true speech of truth. Empty Re: Saken's true speech of truth. Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:01 pm

Darkmico

Darkmico
The Tactician

I'll start moderating poor conduct. I can't do it on vent, but I can do it in the channels.

3Saken's true speech of truth. Empty Re: Saken's true speech of truth. Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

If all posts were deleted up to Darkmico, then the thread could be locked and just kept as a reminder.

http://www.farangdingdong.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum