Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Incident

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Incident Empty An Incident Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

While I was away working on Black Friday and the day after, an incident occured where Eljmaster removed Miyog from the clan, and then proceded to ban her from the channel. Now, from my understanding, Miyog asked if a friend could join Eljmaster and others in a roleplay, said friend joined, and then was kicked (whether maliciously or not, it is what I heard happened), then said friend re-joined and the game started. Once in the game, Eljmaster and others were harassing Miyog and/or her friend. So after having enough, Miyog's friend crashed the game. After re-logging onto Warcraft, Miyog was then removed from the clan and banned. That is my understanding of it, and being a long time friend of Miyog, I have already demoted Eljmaster to a grunt.

I do not want any drama or animosity in the clan.

I want any suggestions or opinions for removing, banning, or punishing other members to be presented to me before any action is taken in doing so.

I respect Eljmaster as well for all of the great recruiting he has done, but it is my fault for not explaining to him that I want any and all requests for removing someone from the clan to be presented to me.

I don't want to come off as a power hungry leader, for all I'm wanting is to be the final decision maker for what I think is best for the clan, and like I've said before to many of you, I am very open to ideas and suggestions.

As for Miyog, I've seen and overheard a lot of fellow clan members talking about her behind her back, which is totally disrespectful. We are a roleplaying clan, and if you need a brief history lesson on how SotDRP and XRP came to be, allow me to enlighten you.

Without SotDRP, XRP would not be here, without DoBRP, SotDRP would not be here, and without MRP, DoBRP would not be here. Every one of those major roleplays excluding MRP has borrowed from the previous in some way or another. Be it units, heros, triggers, command names, or ideas. It is the truth of how roleplaying has come so far since early RoC to until now.

http://www.farangdingdong.com

2An Incident Empty Re: An Incident Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Samuel

Samuel

I recommend that you remove Eljmaster and his jackal friends from the clan, their getting fairly annoying. Also, I'm kinda missing Miyog now. Were also going to have to find a recruitment replacement for Eljmaster. I personally don't want to see someone join a certain clan named TCoS that has been banlisted on 11 accounts about Trolling/Massing/Crude Roleplaying just to get shaman rank. Hell I'll even go to Wal'Mart right now, buy Peter 7 CD-keys and have him logon to WC3 just to Mindbot crash people from TCoS that host games them have him talk through them. I'm sorry but TCoS is a very bad clan, Zul'jin says it is, most of clan ERP says it is, and thats a big chunk of people seeing as clan ERP is a 6000 Person clan.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum