Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tests & Such for the Genius

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tests & Such for the Genius Empty Tests & Such for the Genius Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Samuel

Samuel

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go_detail&sub_action=take&obj_id=8102

D&D Style ^

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?obj_id=184464

Zombie Apoc ^

2Tests & Such for the Genius Empty Re: Tests & Such for the Genius Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Didn't do the D&D one.

Survived the Zombie apocalypse.

I'm pretty open to strangers help and killing people who are bit. Plus backpacks with buttons on it are presumably good use, as it hasn't already made an explosion.

3Tests & Such for the Genius Empty Re: Tests & Such for the Genius Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:18 am

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Can you survive a REAL zombie apocalypse?

Epic survivor!

OMG! You survived, and did it in an epic way! You know a lot about zombies, what guns to use against them and where to shoot! You will be a nightmare for zombies and will kill about 20,000,000!

... 20,000,000? Most likely >: )

4Tests & Such for the Genius Empty Re: Tests & Such for the Genius Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Bro, cut back on the Left 4 Dead. Wasn't that great of a game.

5Tests & Such for the Genius Empty Re: Tests & Such for the Genius Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:12 am

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Bro cut back on the hat. You rock that shit too often.

6Tests & Such for the Genius Empty Re: Tests & Such for the Genius Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

I have 12 hats. . . I just like this one. It's comfortable. Zombie Apocalypses are easy. Dead Rising 2 has taught me this.

7Tests & Such for the Genius Empty Re: Tests & Such for the Genius Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Lol. I hate Dead Rising. It just looks and feels so stupid when I play it.

8Tests & Such for the Genius Empty Re: Tests & Such for the Genius Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

The first one, I admit, was a horrible game. The second one, which I bought when it came out, has improved oh-so much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum