Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jus' to let ya' know

+3
Samuel
Shris
Duke Nukem
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

To be honest, just about (ranging from) 15-60% is the degree to which 5 year olds inhabit these games.

It's lower, when the game is less First Person Shooter, and more Tactics and Strategy. 5 year olds like games that they can act to understand, instead of games that use large words like "controller".

27Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:30 am

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Motherfucking Grimlock wrote:To be honest, just about (ranging from) 15-60% is the degree to which 5 year olds inhabit these games.

It's lower, when the game is less First Person Shooter, and more Tactics and Strategy. 5 year olds like games that they can act to understand, instead of games that use large words like "controller".

Y'all know he's right about that. FPS have some of the biggest babies I've ever seen. When I was playing Battle Field 1943 and I was rocking some shit some fag decides to send me a message. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT YOU MOTHER FUCKER! I CAN PLAY BETTER THAN THAT IN MY SLEEP IF I WANTED TO! WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR NOOB ASS TACTICS AND DIE!!!" is along the lines of what he said to me. I quickly checked the score and realized that I was like 15 kills up on the little shit head. So I sent a message back. "Oh my god I'm super sorry bro that I was using the noobest tactics ever called actually shooting. All I've seen you do is run around in a tank and try to fly a plane. Why don't you learn to QQ less to other better players and actually play the game" is about what I said.

28Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

I always reply with, "I'm Sorry. My grandmother has cancer, and I've been taking it out on all you guys. Man, It's hard. We can't even afford to operate, let alone give her medication to ease her pain and stress. So, I guess I'm sorry that I beasted it up on you, and all of your friends." they almost, always say: "Dude! I'm so fucking sorry, I didn't know!" Then I scoff at them, and call them niggerfaggots.

29Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Dude when ever some little faggot tries that kind of shit on me when I was kicking their ass I usually throw it back in their face that I still have a mom and how she makes me sammiches. Why? That's the biggest and oldest trick in the book to lie about a dying mother. I don't believe it for a god damn second. If some shit nuggets mother was really dying and they couldn't afford medication why the HELL do they have an Xbox or computer?

30Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

That's why it works on 9 year old faggots. Besides, you're grown, and I assume you have a deeper voice. Since I think that's true (unless you have no testosterone), I'd attack your obviously self-esteem flaws, and attacking your personal life. By making assumptions and if I'm right on at least one, I'll drag you to hell with that.

31Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

whenever someone says something douchey to me on cod im always like
HEY! I LOVE YOU.
and they shut up.

32Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

I always respond to those comments with, "I Love You Too. . ." "No Homo."

33Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:54 am

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Tim. You would. Just ... you would.

Also Aki. What you may not realize is that I come from a family that attacks my personal life and all that already. /immune

34Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Silly goose, I'm not your family, and I'll be harsher.

-New Campaign Preview on the Dashboard for that countdown thingy. Fucking can't wait.

35Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:09 am

Samuel

Samuel

GRAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG *teleports*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQnIJ-ljctk&feature=recentlik

36Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:56 am

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Trufax, My voice got 1% deeper. I sound Manlier. Or atleast on the phone. PAAAINIISSS!!

37Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Samuel

Samuel

LOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL *TELEPORTS*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGytAPdFQJA

38Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Civ 5 up in this motherfucker.

39Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Shris

Shris
Agent Bieber

Akiane wrote:Civ 5 up in this motherfucker.
forums need a like button.

40Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Mk

Mk
Admin

Forums not facebook.

41Jus' to let ya' know - Page 2 Empty Re: Jus' to let ya' know Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Facebook.

I feel like a loner - for not having one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum