Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gladiators.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gladiators. Empty Gladiators. Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

I have been cooking up this idea for a while. I had the idea for this a long long long long long time ago in one of my former RP clans that did forum RPing.

Basically here is the idea. You all create characters that will battle each week against each other or some type of monster thingy. You can not use guns so only swords bows and all that.

The two chosen for the battle with write ONE long post describing how they would win (Yes in the post YOU MUST WIN). The arenas would be different each time. For example one arena could be a basic circle style arena with dirt and sand. Another could be on a boat (I'M ON A BOAT!). Or I had the idea of having the combatants thrown threw time into the future to another arena ... like on a plane ... or on a train! The point is that the arena choice is unlimited. It could be a frozen waste land or a desert. A grand city or a barren ghost town.

The way you win the fight is by having the better and more creative post. You'd be judged on brutality, description of the battle, over all creativity, and of course the kill. You would be given 1-2 days to write the post unless you tell me you absolutely need more time.

So please think this over. Also I may have another judge with me to help me judge on the winners.

Hope you liked my idea please get back to me on this Very Happy

2Gladiators. Empty Re: Gladiators. Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

Huh. I'm not 100% sure this will be fun, but I might win most of them. :3

I love reading and watching David Flirth (Salad Fingers and what not). I'm for it.

One question, do the weapons that are present correspond with the time period?

3Gladiators. Empty Re: Gladiators. Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Lets say that the weapons do. How would that look to civilians seeing some mother fucker with a sword chopping a bitch down?

And I'm glad I got at least 1 person to say yes!

4Gladiators. Empty Re: Gladiators. Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

I mean like, if we were transported to modern times or semi-modern. Would we have, at the very least pistols as if to add to the macabre and the brutality, along with gruesome inventions over the times based on the time period and the relativity of the weapon?

5Gladiators. Empty Re: Gladiators. Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Yes. Weapons would be relevant to time periods, but no starting out with something that would be considered an overkill if you know what I mean. Not only would that create a problem for you telling the story and making it interesting but it would make your post shorter and I'd disapprove of that.

Another thing I may have forgotten to mention is the environmental use. You can pick up weaponry for the environment. For example if it's the French Revolution and your in the middle of a square with a guillotine that will soon be in use. Revolutionaries with muskets would be patrolling the area and perhaps you could overpower one of them and disguise yourself as one by taking their musket and clothes.

It's really endless possibilities in my head.

Of course to keep something consistent your character looks would have to be the same in each battle. You know so you can identify each other Razz

6Gladiators. Empty Re: Gladiators. Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

huh

So there will be people in the predesignated area, or is it a sandbox for us to make what should be done with?

7Gladiators. Empty Re: Gladiators. Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem
General Duke

Sandbox really. Anything goes that is within' reason. Say I put you in the middle east during the Iraq war. You could go with muslim extremists blowing some shit up or perhaps a tank rolls in blah blah blah.

Anything goes it's the way I want it ... or should I say the way you want it Very Happy (HAVE IT YOUR WAY! -Burgerking)

I want there to be as little confinements on creativity in this as possible. Of course there will be confinements ... like if you're in a medieval era ... NO HUGE FUCKING LAZ0RZ! But that should be implied right Very Happy

8Gladiators. Empty Re: Gladiators. Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

Duke if I want HUGE FUCKING LAZORZ as you say... It would have to be future time, cause we don't have HUGE FUCKING LAZORZ posted across the world yet*Stress the yet*

Anyhow, more seriously, seems somewhat interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum