Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DDO: Character Backstories.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DDO: Character Backstories. Empty DDO: Character Backstories. Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:02 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Photobucket
Post 'em here.

First name:
Surname/Title:
Race:
Class:
Armor:(Can be updated)
Weapon(s):(Can be updated)
Backstory:(Can be Updated)

As an example, and mine:

Name: Hurste
Surname/Title: Survivor of a Dump
Race: Warforged
Class: Fighter
Armor: +3 Docent
Weapons +2 Greatsword
Backstory: *Will be put in later*

Last edited by I)arkie (I)arksword) on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

2DDO: Character Backstories. Empty Re: DDO: Character Backstories. Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

Do you realise how often you will update this? You won't have that +3 Docent and sword and shield forever... Unless you stop playing Hurste

3DDO: Character Backstories. Empty Re: DDO: Character Backstories. Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:17 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Lol. I haven't updated this..

4DDO: Character Backstories. Empty Re: DDO: Character Backstories. Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:33 am

Akiane

Akiane
Akiwin

He's fore-thinking. I mean he does have a point, it's a game and thus you will play more so. Once you develop to a point where it's impossible to go further, until the next update of course, and it'll be there to stay. But you won't be utilizing a +3 Docent or a +2 great sword.

Eventually, your back story will alter based on your decisions you make in the game, and you'll have to add to that.

Also; I don't like Dungeons&Dragons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum