Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Melting Pot Tavern

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Melting Pot Tavern Empty The Melting Pot Tavern Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Illan Othellin finds himself in a rustic and seemingly worn down Tavern known for its good eats and good drinks. Though seemingly in disrepair, the Tavern's frame was built solidly, and seems to be going no where anytime soon. The folks inside are mostly all crew members of merchant ship captains, while some of their captains are sitting about the bar alongside their crew.

A waitress brings over a tattered bill to the table where Illan and his drunken crew sit. They may not be the hardiest of sailors or the fiercest warriors, but they were damn good at what they did, making money, and making it quick.

http://www.farangdingdong.com

2The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Deathlogger

Deathlogger
Treelogger

Illan sits quietly at his table waiting for his contact. He wonders why he asked him to meet him here of all places, after all this is where he received the letter he carries around. Illan thanks the Waitress and hands her a few gold.

3The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:17 am

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

Illan's contact is no where to be seen in the bar. Though the bar is full of dark corners and quite a lot of people, the man could be anywhere, or no where at all if he hasn't arrived yet. The waitress gladly accepts the large tip for the rather small bill and puts on a great big smile and she thanks you and your table in a flirtatious manner. She then pockets the coins and walks off toher next table.

A group of men walk in, another band of seadogs from another merchant ship, but your contact is not seen.

Last edited by Saken on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

4The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Deathlogger

Deathlogger
Treelogger

Motions for his men to get up and leave, as he gets up from his table he accidentally drops a letter from his pocket. Illan bends over to pick up the letter.

5The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:59 am

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

As Illan bends over to pick up the letter, another hand snatches it up before him. Illan would look up and see a man dressed in rather simple clothing, leather boots, brown cloth pants, and a white dirt stained shirt that concealed his overly round gut. If it wern't for the finely crafted sheathe that was holstered at his side that probably held an equally expensive looking sword, one would think it was a mere vagabond. Though this man was scruffy around the neck and chin, his eyes were fixed on Illan with a smile.

"Illan! You damn clumsy fool! I could've ran off with your letter 'ere!" He says with a big laugh. "Though my big self wouldn't 'ave gotten too far, now would I?" He asks with a big grin showing yellowed teeth, probably from drinking so much. The scent of alcohol was feint on his breath, but he was far from being drunk. He then extends his hand to give the letter back to Illan. This was his contact, an old friend by the name of Yarl Ruewood. He was an older man, used to be a merchant, now a man who had the inside scoop on the big deals and contracts. He then sat down and shouted an order for more liquor. "Shots on me! Sit down Illan, talk a while with me ol' boy!"

6The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Deathlogger

Deathlogger
Treelogger

"So what have you found out old friend?" Illan asks, as he fiddles with his drink. "Hopefully something good, wouldn't want to lose my cargo again." Illan reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small sack of coins "This is for your troubles."

7The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:17 am

Saken

Saken
The Artificer

"Oh lad, this is nothin' yer givin' me compared to what I've got in store fer ye'!" He laughs and as a waitress comes by and sets down at least a dozen shot glasses on the table, Yarl picks two up in each hand and downs one after the other without taking a second to allow himself to regain his composure the second the alcohol hit his lips from the first shot. "Ahhh... hah!" He says in a growing loud sigh of pleasure and disgust as he tries to swallow all remnants of the alcohol from his mouth. He then continues on, his eyes glossy and his cheeks rosey red. "Now boy!" He says outloud, then he tugs on Ilan's shirt, pulling him near. "This bit o' information I got fer ye' is top secret! Secret I say!"

8The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:18 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Kray walks into the tavern.
"Hey. Im here!"
Kray looked at Illin
"So? When are we leaving?"

9The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

Stahn sits in the the Tavern with his arbalest by his side. "Always be ready for a job, eh?" He sighs noting anyone that might be worth looking up for some work. Not many people look like they are doing anything or going anywhere. Then some man came in sounding excited. "I don't know if I could put up with him even for a day." He puts his elbow on the table in front of him and rests his head on his hand. "Ahh, well. Something is bound to show itself today or sometime." Using his free hand he grabs his drink from the table. Swishes it around a little bit, then drinks it. Stahn then looks down at his armor, "Maybe I shouldn't wear this around all the time.. Ehh, who cares anyhow." Stahn says, mumbling to himself.

10The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:51 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Looking at Stahn, he says "Hey Illin!"
"Do we need anyone extra?"

11The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Deathlogger

Deathlogger
Treelogger

Looking at the young tide druid, "Yeah we need a new gunner, we lost the last one running from the silverset." Looks at Yarl again, downing one of the shots "So what is your proposition?"

12The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:26 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

"Hey, you!" Kray walks over to Stahn

13The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

Stahn grabs his arbalest and puts it in it's holster on his back and walks over to the group, "And I hear your looking for a gunner." With a cool smile on his face. "So what'a ya say?"

14The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:17 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Kray looks at Stahn, who just walked passed him. "Am i Invisible?!?!"
Kray walks over to the group.

15The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

"My apologies." Stahn said to the Druid.

16The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:28 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Kray mutters "Jerk"

17The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

Stahn mumbles to himself, "Already irritating me...." Now speaking in a more casual tone, "I would glad sell my expertise to you, umm mister.." Stahn didn't catch the captains name.

18The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:53 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

"His name is Illan Othellin, Perhaps, your new captain." Kray says, in a rude matter.

19The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:08 am

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

"Mister Illan Othellin." Stahn finishes his previous sentance, while clenching his fist due to the tide druids tone.

20The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:19 pm

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

"Well, I'll be at the ship, and you two can stay at Man-Be-Can-Be Land."
Kray walks towards the door, opening it, and shutting it.

21The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 am

Deathlogger

Deathlogger
Treelogger

"Here have a seat and a drink we can talk about you new job, but first let me finish some buisness"Illan says to the gunner, turning back to his friend at the table he says, "Exactly how much does this run make?"

22The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:50 am

Pyromania99

Pyromania99
Tactical Marine

stahn nods and sits.

23The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:51 am

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

Kray walks back in... "Hey... does anyone see my quarterstaff?" He sounds Embarressed

24The Melting Pot Tavern Empty Re: The Melting Pot Tavern Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:50 am

I)arkie

I)arkie
Annoying

"Ah there it is!" kray walks over to his staff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum